ASIAN PROSTITUTES!

AF16

The headline of my local newspaper today. A small town.

Guess how my next few days are going to be like? As they did not look at me cross eyed before this happened.

Did you know them? Are all Thai prostitutes? Where did you meet your wife? Do you know prostitutes? Isn't it good down awful?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit short of words :)

I live in a small town and today the headlines of our local newspaper read that 'Asian prostitutes' sold sex from an apartment in town. Inside there were three pages covering the story identifying the ladies as Thai, some coming and going, some with Norwegian husbands, and some divorced.

Big news in this sleepy small town, and ofcourse I'm not going to hear the end of it, me being married to a Thai and all.

I'm justed pissed that these ladies are making problem for the rest of the Thai society and most of all pissed that they make problems for me.

I have gotten enough crossed eyed looks at it is being married with a Thai and now it's only going to get worse.

So far can what !!!

Sorry, but if you are so paranoid and insecure about your situation, move to a City where you can become "invisible"

Who gives a flying "Daffy Duck" what other people think??? Let them think what they like, who's to say that they haven't been thinking that all along anyway??

Just because it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and tastes like Peking Duck....doesn't necessarily mean it's a Duck !!!

My God man, there's probably even some Catholic Priests in the World that don't molest little boys.... who would believe that????

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, hold your head high and give your wife all the support you can....it's not her fault some skanky thai ho got busted.

My :twocents: DS / DC

If someone's running as asian brothel in your city, it can't be all that sleepy, can it? :smirk:

Honestly, I doubt most people could give a rats ass. Unless your wife walks around with a sign that says "I'M THAI" everyone will just look at her as another asian girl. If they happen to think every asian is a prostitute, well, there's nothing you can do about ignorance.

My mate lives in a small city, (Adelaide) with a stunningly beautiful Filipina with personality to burn who happens to be half his age. He had the nerve to complain to me once about a few snide remarks he got when she held his hand on public transport. F***ing piss weak arsehole, his ears are still burning from what I said to him.

Archived