ASIAN PROSTITUTES!

AF16

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from a semi big city in Germany and prostitution is legal and still does the majority of people here think that all asian girls are prostitutes (not because they need the money, they think because they are horny 24/7)

I can imagine what kind of looks your wife gets from others, especially after this article!

I am from a semi big city in Germany and prostitution is legal and still does the majority of people here think that all asian girls are prostitutes (not because they need the money, they think because they are horny 24/7)

I can imagine what kind of looks your wife gets from others, especially after this article!

Even before that article she experienced cars stopping and asking for some fun .... while she were out with a baby carriage.

So far can what !!!

Sorry, but if you are so paranoid and insecure about your situation, move to a City where you can become "invisible"

Who gives a flying "Daffy Duck" what other people think??? Let them think what they like, who's to say that they haven't been thinking that all along anyway??

Just because it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and tastes like Peking Duck....doesn't necessarily mean it's a Duck !!!

My God man, there's probably even some Catholic Priests in the World that don't molest little boys.... who would believe that????

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, hold your head high and give your wife all the support you can....it's not her fault some skanky thai ho got busted.

My :twocents: DS / DC

Why would my wife need support when it's nothing to be bothered about?

Because it is something to be bothered about. It was not one Thai girl, there were many, and as the article said some were married to a Norwegian husband. It reflects poorly and cast suspicion on everyone. In kindergarten my wife spent two hours yesterday explaining her position, ending up saying from now on she would say she comes from Taiwan.

Sorry,

You put your head in the sand and "pretend" you come from somewhere else !!! What does that prove????

What do you do if next time they bust some Taiwanese Ho's??? Tell everyone you are "really" Africian?????

What I was saying is, give support and show the typecasting clowns that not every one can be catagorised by their Nationality....

Most Thais I know are proud to be Thai....even if there is a very highly "publicised" dark side to Thailand.

Stand tall and strong......show them what you're made of.

Good luck, it would not be a pleasant experience....but taking that path would only give the "wankers" cause to doubt.

No further comment DS

You got to look at the bright side...If Thailand did not have a world famous prostitution label, most guys (meaning majority) would not have discovered thailand, Thai culture or developed any type of relationship with thai people down the road...

Is not thai prostitution the bait?

CB

See your point, CB, and agree to a point... but in a way that's kind of sad.

It takes cheap hookers to get us to go and experience a country with SO MUCH else to offer.

Then again, a lot of people come to Thailand, only see Sukhumwit Soi 4, Soi Cowboy and Beach Road and Walking Street in Pattaya, only talk to BG's and then go home and claim they've seen Thailand. Sorry, but they've only seen PART of Thailand. The farang sanuk scene is Disneyland for Men. The "other" Thailand has so much more to offer. It's just a pity that so many don't get to see it. Then again, for the sake of Thailand, maybe it's better that way. :(

MooNoi

Sorry,

You put your head in the sand and "pretend" you come from somewhere else !!! What does that prove????

What do you do if next time they bust some Taiwanese Ho's??? Tell everyone you are "really" Africian?????

What I was saying is, give support and show the typecasting clowns that not every one can be catagorised by their Nationality....

Most Thais I know are proud to be Thai....even if there is a very highly "publicised" dark side to Thailand.

Stand tall and strong......show them what you're made of.

Good luck, it would not be a pleasant experience....but taking that path would only give the "wankers" cause to doubt.

No further comment DS

That were an expression of a feeling DS, as in now it's embarrassing to say you are Thai. Contrary to what some might think it's not a badge of glory to be viewed as a gold digging prostitute.

This is not good news for Thais staying here, it does not help them in getting jobs, in being treated the way they should, it's bad news all around.

The problem with a lot of stereotyping is that it's often build on something true. In Norway Thai prostitutes are only outnumbered by Nigerians. That will affect the view of Thais here.

Thanx AF for sharing this issue!

For those who want to tell AF or his wife it isn't a problem.... it obviously is a problem for him and his wife, so why judging and why critisizing him or his wife for anything? Probably not many of us are from a small town in Norway so we don't know how it feels! No offence to anyone who shared their thoughts, IME it IS a problem when you have an asian girlfriend in a western european country, especially when she is good looking and maybe better looking than her guy!

It is just like that, AF obviously wants to have a cozy life and an article like that and narrow minded people doesn't make that easier! I don't recall how he met his wife, even when he posted it before, maybe she was selling her performance in Thailand but has closed this chapter years ago, maybe she is a good and caring mother and a great wife (from what he said she is). I fully understand that these looks and the whispering behind her back is sad and bothers AF and his wife!

It is not so hard to understand I guess!

No offence to anyone!

Archived