Where to buy stun gun?

Orangutan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I'd knew a frabg carries a weapon I would report him without hesitation.

I would too. the last thing we need are drunken' date=' short-tempered farangs walking around with weapons, jeez. it's bad enough when the thais carry them, haha...

preahko

[/quote']

I'll bet you guys like to eat cheese.

If I'd knew a frabg carries a weapon I would report him without hesitation.

I would too. the last thing we need are drunken' date=' short-tempered farangs walking around with weapons, jeez. it's bad enough when the thais carry them, haha...

preahko

[/quote']

I'll bet you guys like to eat cheese.

Very funny, at least we won't shoot ourselves like you did with a piece of cheese in our pocket! :neener:

and to the OP

You are doing something illegal my friend and if the day (hopefully never) will come - where you have to use it - and a professional criminal - will turn your weapon against you - or shoots you a real bullet in your head or the heads of your beloved ones - you wish you wouldn't be such a stubborn Orang Utan! Up to you!

Rule #1. Don't carry a weapon unless you know how to use it.

Rule#2. Don't carry a weapon unless you are WILLING to use it.

If an armed robber breaks into your house and you confront him with a gun, you'd better damn well be willing to pull the trigger, since he is. But plenty of folks freeze at the thought of shooting someone and thus end up dead themselves.

Anyone considering buying a potentially deadly weapon needs to consider whether they are psychologically capable of killing -- even in self defence. Some folks simply aren't.

CT,

I know you mean well, but you reallly must review my post in a wider context. I just really wanted to check out a stun gun, not buy one and start a war with anyone.

Thanks for your concern though.

-OT

Ah got your post and I know you consider to buy one to protect your premises. The harsher part in my reply was pointed at exit2dos who is actually walking "armed" through Pattaya. That is a bit paranoid and dangerous for everyone who comes accidently to close to him! If someone really wants to mug him they will probably approach him for 3 sides and he wont be able to pull his gun!

What flashermac said below your post is exactly my point. The robber will use his weapon against you without further thinking, you will be shaking, you will most likely freeze and when we are talking about guns a blink of an eye will decide who survives and even when you pull the trigger you have no guarantee that you will hit him. Maybe he doesn't intend to harm you, when he has a weapon you dont leave him a choice. Someone intrudes your house you should offer him a coffee and show him where everything is ;) or run if you can. If you haven't used a weapon against people before you will most likely hesitate. The robber instead is prepared, he knows he is coming and he clearly has an advantage and is most likely more commited than you are.!

CT' date='

I know you mean well, but you reallly must review my post in a wider context. I just really wanted to check out a stun gun, not buy one and start a war with anyone.

Thanks for your concern though.

-OT

[/quote']

Ah got your post and I know you consider to buy one to protect your premises. The harsher part in my reply was pointed at exit2dos who is actually walking "armed" through Pattaya. That is a bit paranoid and dangerous for everyone who comes accidently to close to him! If someone really wants to mug him they will probably approach him for 3 sides and he wont be able to pull his gun!

What flashermac said below your post is exactly my point. The robber will use his weapon against you without further thinking, you will be shaking, you will most likely freeze and when we are talking about guns a blink of an eye will decide who survives and even when you pull the trigger you have no guarantee that you will hit him. Maybe he doesn't intend to harm you, when he has a weapon you dont leave him a choice. Someone intrudes your house you should offer him a coffee and show him where everything is ;) or run if you can. If you haven't used a weapon against people before you will most likely hesitate. The robber instead is prepared, he knows he is coming and he clearly has an advantage and is most likely more commited than you are.!

I never said I walked around Thailand with a stun gun. That would be stupid.

If you don't approve of what someone is doing, be a man and tell him face to face. Or, turn around, walk away and mind your own business.

I do object to anyone who rats out people for small stuff. The implications of some jerk going to the Thai cops and reporting a violation is huge. Prison and blacklist and who knows what ese.

A rat is a rat. Whether it's a stun gun or any other thing you think is bad conduct. A rat is s scumbag.

Rats are out of their minds to turn someone in for bullcrap. That guy might get off and come looking for you.

You reinforce the old adage: "Don't trust anyone."

Don't be a rat.

Well man, you post above that a stun gun saved your behind definately implied that you carry it around! You shot yourself while it was in your pants, how you do that if you don't carry it around??????

Name a place and a time, I would tell you the same thing into you face, because it is what I think!

...and yes I would turn you in. Because it is illegal and whoever carries a weapon is a potential risk for innocent people if you overreact when someone comes accidently to close! You have any guarantee that you have enough responsibility to carry it with you?

2 weeks ago you have stated the you feel ultimately safe on places like walking street and now you claim you have stun gun! I don't even believe that, and you must be paranoid to do that!

Calling me a rat is something YOU would not say into my face, trust me! Are you threatening me by saying that guy is coming looking for me? lol

It is my business, I am just opening an A Gogo Bar and I dont want my girls go with a man who carries a weapon. Understood? How many times you have been in danger so far that justifies illegal actions like buying a weapon!

Sometimes it is worth to take a look first who you are dealing with! Better don't call anyone a rat or imply he is a rat! But that is that thing with you weapon carriers, you feel strong for no reason!

I am waiting for a date and place where we can meet where I tell you the same things as I said in this thread!

BTW what you where trying to say by cheese eaters? First of all it would be racist if you are talking about swisse people and also blatantly stupid to believe that swiss people are cheese eaters just because of the switzerland cheese, Cheese was invented by turkic people in central asia!

When and where we meet? Let's have a beer and discuss the issue like grown ups! I wanna hear that Rat thing from you again when you look into my eyes, you can bring your gun if you want!

If you don't approve of what someone is doing, be a man and tell him face to face.

haha, this is really funny considering it's coming from someone acting tough on an internet discussion forum. right..."face to face".

The implications of some jerk going to the Thai cops and reporting a violation is huge. Prison and blacklist and who knows what ese.

um, I think you got that wrong...the "implications of some jerk breaking the law in a country so ready to lock up farangs who break the law" are what's huge!

That guy might get off and come looking for you.

oh, jesus christ, grow up, we're not in middle school on the playground anymore...

preahko

I don't care who you are.

I'm not going thru your post, chapter and verse, about your bar and girls,etc.

You've mixed up the syntax, time and places of the various posts I've written in the last 2 months. You must have a log.

Informing cops about simple things is wrong.

Archived