Watch out for bill padding at Kittens Gogo

robaus

• 1 month later...

WOW, amazing.. been there once last Novemeber but only stay for a drink with my mate, but loved the place. The girls where hot, and the waitress even hotter.

Its on my to do list next time in Pattaya. Hope it cleans up its act if its up to shonky stuff.

Drink prices however are not cheap. For a place not near walking street without too much traffic, you would think its prices would be comparable.

Guess I'll reserve better judgment till the next round.

I have to admit that after living in Pattaya for a while I am till struggeling with these stupid names they have given these sois. I'd always know where Soi 13/4 is, you say soi Pattayaland2 I am not sure if it is Boyz Town or not!

I am living at soi13 but I won't get it into my head but maybe because I never go to one of those rip of bars anymore!

I think I confuse that because the massage parlor at soi2 to is called Sabai Land. I am better with numbers than with names, thank god the thai girls have 3 letters max in their names, one who has four I won't date! Sorry Kwang!

Soi Pattayaland 2 is the soi with Crystal A Go Go, Kitten Club, The Penthouse Hotel, Misty's, Palmer's Bar, The Classroom One, Cafe New Orleans, etc. Boyztown veers off from Pattayland 2, although there are an increasing number of boy bars on Soi Pattyaland 2(Jupiter's is now Wild West Boys)and Soi Pattayaland One.

Archived