Sponsoring a Bar Girl

Dumsoda

So true...many, many of the ladies are most excellent and kind hearted...but the scum, sucking relatives come along and the ladies fold.

Why??? they seem to never learn!

Bhuddah means to "be awake". The ladies pray and go to the temples all the time, but they seem to never wake up.

I have a great RT, except when it comes to the pen pai (vampire) relatives! They will suck you dry and not in a "good way"! :cussing:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DumSoda,

Have to agree with a lot of what ND and others are saying here. 50,000 is too much I think, but probably never 'enough' really. Where will she live? Bangkok? What will she do? How will you know? (I like ND's idea of a webcam). Why pay all month/year, when you could just pay when you are there and first in line (this meaning most will still be working behind your back, so why waste the money). I understand the frustration, but unless you/your friend live here much of the time, or visit on a very frequent basis (which you do, and which I feel is the basis for your frustrations and the reason you are considering this) I would advise against this. Although she's your lady and you gotta take your chances as 'she is different' and only you can know if this is worth the chance you will take. :smirk: Good luck. We'll talk later about your friend. :grin:

Cent

Have to agree with all the previous posts...i just don't understand why anyone would sponsor a BG...let alone to the tune of 50k a month...it totally defies logic! If you have to pay for trust and supposed peace of mind, then something is wrong from the start...and 50k is a shitload of cash, even in the UK or USA...here its a small fortune, very few of the general poulation earn that figure!! Example, 7-11 worker 6-8k, restaurant staff 4-8k, Office worker (typical) circa 10k...or less...WHY on earth does she NEED 50k?

Add to this the BG fucked up time scale syndrome...post 3 months most BGs are ruined...more than 1 year, she is going to have some serious issues...and will probably be a real cold hearted lady...

Why is your friend even considering this? Is he that desperate?? Old? So rich he can throw money around for naught?????

Dumb Cnut..........what would you advise me? There is your (oops your friend's) answer. Sometimes you just need to be honest with yourself and listen to the voice of reason. I for one will never take care of a girl that lives 4000 k's away.

Just remember... the day your friend met this woman he was looking for a hooker. And she was working as one. That's something that can (and often does) always come up between you. :nono: And it's ugly.

"Piggy",

Actually wrong!!! The day my friend met this girl...he was actually trying to "escape" from a Hooker.....mainly because she had just dropped it on him that she wanted a b***......sorry, can't bring myself to say the word.... You know..one of those things that shits & screams...lol...

I seem to recall it was all the fault of a certain mutual friend....one K. Tiger....he actually introduced them....saying ..you'll be in good hands here....no problems with this girl.... The rest, as they say, is History :xmsgrin::dunno::xmsgrin:

Archived