Loveable Girl

ChristianTroy

I thought this is worth a post because I don't have too many people who are familiar with the BG topic and the most of my friend do know her.

There is this girl, a real good friend actually. MaiLuk, Spice Man and Addo have met her when we hung out together. Another poster called her "a class of her own" which hits the nail on the head. She has a sweet and very unusual face She has a body which is so outstanding that you can't believe she is Thai. Her ass might be the sexiest I have seen and I say that after shooting hundrets of erotic models! Her personality is just as outstanding as her body. She is honest, she is incapable of lying. (quote from a GTG who is the girlfriend of a good friend, she is a girl I trust a lot QUOTE: I WAS SHOCKED ABOUT HER HONESTY, YOU SHOUKL TELL HER TO COVER UP THE NEGATIBE THINGS ABOUT HER) Okay I guess I made my point.

She has a sponsor/boyfriend who has lost the interest in sex. From what I hear a very nice guy and from what he does for her he is very thoughtful to prevent that she keeps drinking too much. He provides her with the money she really needs and in order to that she only goes with a customer when she is horny and she likes the guy!

We started off with disappointing sex in the first night I met her half a year ago, became buddies after that reliable and loyal friends. We both appreciate each others company and a few weeks ago (after hanging out with Addo) We started to have sex again and have been surprised how amazing it was. (trust makes the difference) We kinda got addicted to the sex and perfected it. Sometimes, after the gym (we work out together) we are so crazy we just have to do it without even taking a shower, of course when we see each other at night we have can't stop us either! (no money involved)

Could I love this girl? YES! Could she love me? YES! Is it more than a fling? YES! Are we going for it? NO! WHY?

Because she is pretty much like me. We both have a big heart and would appreciate a relationship for a while but we have been burned before and we got hurt a lot and we both are scared of jealousy attacks from the partner! Most important is that she loves to play with guys, she loves to show herself and get the guys drooling over her as much as I love to make the girls like me "too mud" She said "Playgirl & Playboy". Right now I love it when she makes the guys crazy and I am the one who takes her home. My dad used to say "the bigger your heart grows, the smaller your brain shrinks" (lost in translation?) I am afraid of getting jealous when I officially in a relationship with her and I know the same would happen to her as well!

She is almost 24 and not ready, I know she would try it if I'd ask her but I feel this is not the time either for her or for me.

Now you might ask, "this crazy CT guy is giving himself his answers, why he bothers posting it"

Because I am out of town for 2 weeks (now 8 days) and she realises that she has not much fun anymore, she wonders if her heart misses me more than her brain! I haven't responded to that yet, but I am afraid she will bring it up again. My concern is that I don't want to hurt her neither I want to be her boyfriend (right now), because the play time isn't over for both of us. Maybe mature decission or maybe I let a very special and truely different girl go!

Some thoughts of you would be appreciated, it can be judgmental, offensive, contructive, everything... up to you, speak your mind!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT,

Far be it for me, or my friend, to offer advice.

But, and there's always a BUT lol...

I think you have already answered your own Question, in the responses you have made to other threads and other posters questions.

Think I'll suggest my friend contacts you next time he hits The Mango. Reckon you 2 could share a few good Stories over an ale or 6.

You never know, he may even bring his girl down to "The Beach" for a couple of days

Cheers DC

Yes I know I have given asnwers to others, but and there is always a BUT :grinyes: It is way easier to analyse someone else by just a few words he wrote than reflecting over yourself in a period of 6 months! :doah:

By beeing 100% aware how stupid it sounds ----> BUT <---- She is different. No wait, she is unique, Honesty, Fun Level, Sex Level, Body! Usually a keeper because she is NOT money hungry, No baby, mom married to a farang, 2 sisters and 1 brother having jobs! She is working at the bar because she likes to show off!

Hmm ohhhhhkaaayy, she is from Si Saket :redflag::redflag::redflag:

Anyways, I know I won't go for it at this point, which doesn't mean I know the answer, it is more like a gut feeling!

I like your posts, CT .. You seem to be a good guy..

I hope this works out for you!

Do you live in Thailand long term? Do you see a future with this girl?

Sounds like she would drive you mad if you take the plunge and have a proper relationship with her..

Why not just enjoy what you both have now? I know that I am most of the other guys reading this are envious as hell!

Good luck mate, whatever the outcome ;)

YOu hit the nail on the head.

I would be happy to enjoy how it is right now, I just don't know how long she is gonna be happy with that. WOuld I have a future with her? Hell Yeah!! I turst her entirely and she trusts me, as I said she is a unique little sex bomb and pretty smart on top of it. She used to be a fintess instructor and started her BG career very late. Since she is smart she would be extremely useful for my projects there, The money I had to give her would be considerd a salary.

I am not afraid to say that I have commitment issues right now. I just don't want to give up my lifestyle. I love her for beeing so independend and natural, for beeing the center when she enters the room. I am afraid she could loose these features when she would be my girlfriend. Relationships change people, even when you give your partner 100% freedom, they automatically step back because they don't want to hurt each other, which is probably very healthy for the relationship, but when both haven't finished playing their games it is rather frustrating than satisfying! After my father died 7 weeks ago, I became much more calm, the last month i had a lot of fun but going home with a stranger became quite boring. This was the first step to grow up but I feel there are a few more steps to make untill I reach the point of beeing ready. The biggest mistake people make that they run into a relationship by beeing impatient. It usually takes me 3 month to realize ALL the habits of my girlfriend. That's the time where it turns out if I still have the same feelings about her or if they dropped like a stone. I'd prefer to take these 3 months or more, right now she is the hottest girl in the country for me, maybe if I have "done her" for 3 months she just gets boring like all others and I stop appreciating her features. I want to find that out, I am sick of bad relationships and right now I already took a lot of risks for my new projects, I don't need to take one more and loose a good friend over that!

you can only have a gig for a certain length of time,i think you will either have to let her go or go for it.

the more you fuck people for fun and have a laugh the more the feelings grow.

i think your going to have to go for it and theres not much you can do about it,i mean can you just say no more now and see her in the bars etc with other guys and say good decision?

but then again if you have a relationship and fall out it will be harder to see her in the bars or walking about?

there is no answer to these ones :banghead:

Actually I am pretty good in accepting the facts.

If she wants to give it a shot and I don't and the only way to keep her around is to go for it, I would rather let her go if I am not 100% convinced to make it work! Everything else would be a desperate attempt to keep something that I obviously don't want and would end painfully and an ocean of tears. If the friendship doesn't survive this it wasn't a real friendship anyways! Maybe a good idea to be pro active and stop having sex with her!

CT, i think you should explore this further...

Why do you want to have meaningless sex? Don't you get bored? You can never really know anyone on perpetual short times...sex is often dull, or unfulfilling, the best sex is with someone you care deeply for...believe me i know...i would suggest you are running away from something and an underlying anxiety is present...insecurity? I dunno...you probably know...or maybe you don't, but shagging without meaning is a fairly empty lonely existance...eventually...

CT, i think you should explore this further...

Why do you want to have meaningless sex? Don't you get bored? You can never really know anyone on perpetual short times...sex is often dull, or unfulfilling, the best sex is with someone you care deeply for...believe me i know...

Thanx for your input.

You must have overread the part where I said something similar like that. I don't go with strangers anymore, it really bores me and I don't want to share my bed with a person that I don't know

Sex with someone you deeply love is much better of course (when you are able to understand each other in bed) The hard part is that it requires deep love which is not at present right now! It is more than a fling but far away from beeing in love and continents away from deep love. I use that word very carefully.

i would suggest you are running away from something and an underlying anxiety is present...insecurity? I dunno...you probably know...or maybe you don't, but shagging without meaning is a fairly empty lonely existance...eventually...

Good suggestion and I would tell you the same if you had posted the same words as me. It is not like that. There is no anxiety and no insecureity on my side, it is more the total opposite. I know what I want and I know that loosing the opportunity to butterfly wouldn't make me happy! I am not saying I want to, I am saying I want it to be up to me! Usually I want what i can't have, I have discovered that very recently and it is stupid and strong habit of mine.

I have to do what makes me happy in the first place, I deserve it because the last 18 years i was working like and maniac and now it is time for the harvest! I need that time and I want that time. Ine afew days i have my 3rd business in Thailand, keeps me busy a little bit but not as much as when i was shooting and coding for my websites" She is already closer to me than any other girl in the last 10 months. In this phase of my life something very special has to happen that I let her come closer to me!

I guess you can say that I would like to stay in control over my life!

Allow me to add one more thing!

that 3rd business requires my attention in the beginning and when I have learned one thing - then that you loose focus when you are fresh in love. A relationship is life changing, you wont do the same things you did before. I love the things I am doing right now and sex is not the most importnt part. I rather prefer meaningless sex then masturbating myself. I would aslo say that the sex with her is not meaningless, it makes us both happy which rather a good thing then meaningless IMO!

Archived