Loveable Girl

ChristianTroy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CT, you posted lots of good things about her, don't see any real negatives, plus you know the deal as well as anyone...

Yes she is a good girl to some extent, the only thing that would bother my is when my heart is on fire and she is dancing for some bloke to get him some wood. There is a difference when she does it when I am not there or when I have to see it. Right now it is a game, my heart is under "control", she makes a guy horny at marine and I take her home. It is fun. With a burning heart it will be a pain. (narrow minded me, I should know better!!

but i guess she is hoping still...you could be very wrong about her wanting freedom, that's maybe what she wants you to believe...

I am not wrong, I know that is the case but I have chosen to be blindfolded about it! When I met her the first time, i barfined her and took her home (i never do this, i never barfine nor i have fun with strangers) I told her to stop when she was on top of me, it was just terribly boring. She said, "okay we sleep" i told her I want her to go! The next day she came back to the bar to sit with me, very shy, she drank a few tequilas and begged me to ber her friend. 6 month she was referring to me as her friend .... Nov 17th we had a little board meeting, they gus got tired early and we were out dancing and eating. The story became a twist: A japanese couple on the next table was smiling at us all the time when we had fun and feeded each other. The Japanese lady came to us and said "I want to tell you that you look lovely together, it makes me and my husband very happy to see how you interact with each other" (in her words)

I told my friend, who kept on saying for 6 month that we never will have sex again (and she made horny everyday)... Told her "P....., I know you are in love with me but you are too scared I will break your heart" She said "me go toilet" We got more drunk and went home to my place (havent been talking to do that, we just did" The door of my condo wasn't even closed she was already on her knees and openend my zipper. A great and wild performance followed, she was even deep throating me without noticing it, the next days she wondered HOW she did it without gagging. It was amazing and the start of an evolved friend ship. She had this in her for 6 month and me too. I know how I have to translater her words.

One caveat however...with the loss of your father you maybe emotionally vulnerable, so bear that in mind...loss can make people do strange things in an attempt to fill the void...

Not maybe - that is well observed. I haven't given myself time to grief yet. I am weak and vulnerable which is a big part of my current decission. She deserves more than only to be the warm body that catches my fall. It has definately changed me already. No interest in strangers, sitting almost the entire night in the bar with her and my other friends instead to checking out every girl at the freelancer spots and also my board character has become more moderate! Let this changes develop and see who I am afterwards

I guess the question is could you be happy in a relationship with a prostitute?

NO! another big part of my decission. I could make her a show girl in my bar but then I don't wanna mix jop and private life. Never fuck your staff kind of thing. I could pull her out but dancing for men is what she loves to do. It leaves staines in her panties :)

Personally, no, but others seem to think its ok and well, there must be exceptions, right?? :dunno:

I am really not comfortable with this, on the other hand she is working there for 8 month, the first 2 month she came 10 times to the bar and when I was around she came everyday. She might have had 20 customers in total. THAT would make it exception worthy.

my brother if your happy with how things are then i'm happy for you and i understand you have more important thinga on your mind.....i'm just wondering why you would even post it if you already had your mind made up about her and that situation....

Thanks brother, I see you understand my decission.

I have posted it to get exactly this input like I get right now. I want to be asked questions, being accused, beeing challenged to look behind that protection wall that surrounds my heart! I am always critical to myself and sometimes I lie to myself from time to time, a post like this is self curing me. My decission gets weaker and stronger depending on my moode, since there is no stable thought I am happy for all the input!

Archived