Loveable Girl

ChristianTroy

Ok, that's all very logical, i can see what you are saying, however, love isn't logical...so if it's more than 'just sex' and is giving you a feeling of more than just relief, then something is going on my friend! Enjoy it...i think she might be a keeper (?)...she sounds like fun and a good match for you.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this is worth a post because I don't have too many people who are familiar with the BG topic and the most of my friend do know her.

Can u elaborate a bit? I mean, are u saying not many people here are familiar with bar girl topics/relationships? If so, you need to reassess! Also, if most of your friends know this gal, wouldn't they be the ones to best "empty" your thoughts on? From what I see, this isn't unlike all the other posts about bg/farang relationships that must take up gigabytes of bandwidth. I much rather see some of those thousands of pics you've taken than hearing another farang wax on about some whore giving him hot sex for free. Tedious at best.

HH

Ok, that's all very logical, i can see what you are saying, however, love isn't logical...so if it's more than 'just sex' and is giving you a feeling of more than just relief, then something is going on my friend! Enjoy it...i think she might be a keeper (?)...she sounds like fun and a good match for you.

Great to have you on the board, you ask e good questions which force me to scratch deeper than my only on my surface.

Something IS going on, Zombie, otherwise it wouldn't be worth a post! I feel more than just relief, no doubts. Still, it is no love. I could push myself into it and I know it wouldn't be satisfying in the long run! I have too many other things in my head. What will be with my mom since my dad passed away, how will my bar work out, Do I sell my appartment at home or will I keep it, should I bring my Plasma to Thailand or buy a new one.......

That (and this is the truth) are the things that run through my head before i think about a possible relationship.

She would be a keeper and the guy who gets her and learns to understand her will be a happy guy. I am just afraid that there are not too mayn guy who can handle a girl like her. She is too straight forward and she loves to show off too much. A regular guy will die in jealousy!

Can u elaborate a bit? I mean, are u saying not many people here are familiar with bar girl topics/relationships? If so, you need to reassess! Also, if most of your friends know this gal, wouldn't they be the ones to best "empty" your thoughts on? From what I see, this isn't unlike all the other posts about bg/farang relationships that must take up gigabytes of bandwidth. I much rather see some of those thousands of pics you've taken than hearing another farang wax on about some whore giving him hot sex for free. Tedious at best.

HH

thats not what I meant, i would not dare to say that. What I meant that my long time friends in Germany don't know about the special conditions when you are with a BG. My friends in Thailand do all know her very well and they want us to be together, i already know what advice they would give me!

You still wanna see the PICTURES ?

CT, Why do you have to determine what's going to happen before it happens? Why not live in the moment and see what comes out of it?

Because I have learned from mistakes in the past and I don't want to do the same mistakes again. I liked a girl, made her my girlfriend and at the end she was hurt. Sometimes it is better to stay friend, especially when the doubts are bigger than your believes. Living from dusk till dawn without having a plan is not my strong suit anyways. I'd like to stay focused on the most important things. Remember I am young guy, I have time. She is THE Thai girl for me but she is not THE ONE.

Topcatta, you know my story about my ex I have met in New York and moved with her to Hungary. My Ex set the bar very high for others, I am not willing to take anything below that level, I rather wait.

I also moved to Pattaya for a reason, having a girlfriend now when everything starts blossoming what I have worked for would slow me down. A girlfriend in Pattaya is a "no no" for me. I see it everyday in the faces of some of my friends, all of a sudden they are on an invisible leash.

Too many words......, I am not ready to change yet! That's the bottomline. I am not giving something a try when I don't believe in it!

My friend CT......man as i read the responses to your topic and your answers to the responses given, it makes me think you really want this girl and are desperately trying to talk yourself out of it and trying to keep your feelings in check. Maybe because as you said you've been hurt and have hurt others and you dont want that to happen.But my friend answer this to yourself when your with her in bed is the passion overwhelming?do you want to hold her tight and play in her hair afterward? do the both of you look lovingly into each other's eye's when you look at each other...if this be the case then it's already too late my friend....if you really didn't want to be in a relationship with her there wouldn't have been any point to posting this.and it seems instead of people talking you out of it, most seem to be doing just the opposite....my friend i say take it to where it's gonna go....if it's more important to keep her as a friend then do just that ,and if you can have both that's even more special...

My friends at home don't understand the BG issue, they believe BGs are like hookers in Europe! My friends in Thailand love her and love me, what you think they gonna say? :)

I enjoy the sex with her because she is flooding my bed, is horny like mad, this makes me even more horny. She is experimental and I love it! There is no such thing as cuddeling afterwards no touching her hair because she likes it in the face :) Which means she is running into the shower in turbo boost mode.

It is just not the right time, i can say nothing else than repeating myself! My father died not even 2 months ago, my cousins wife had a life threatening stroke hours before the memorial service, i feel bad for my mom, i put a really serious amount of money into my bar, i bought a condo etc......

Hence I open this bar, that will be time consuming but she also would expect me to be there for her. I know I can't be there, when I have time for myself I will go see my mom in Germany. There couldn't be a worse time then now!

I believe 100% in destiny. When she is supposed to be The One, it will happen anyways. Right now I can't let myself loose focus, there is too much at stake.

However she called me after work and we sorted things out. I just told her what I think, straight forward without holding back. She actually felt i was making a compliment, she was proud I consider her my #1 and she totally understood that I have to take care of other things. She asked me if I want her to wait. Told her she has to do what makes her happy, there is no guarantee that I would ever change my mind. She asnwered that she is happy to hang out with me and she would be even more happy when I take her home sometimes. She also said it wouldnt matter what I decide, she will stay my friend! Except of the last line I believe her. I said before she is smarter than her sisters and actually I think she was kinda relieved since she doesn't wanna loose her freedom as well. I think i read between the lines that she had to pull me into a relatinship since she believed it is right hing to do or she will loose me!

There is plenty of time, why rushing things if it is not necessary. Did that three times and it was never a good idea!

PS

I wonder about the replies myself. She is a BG and usually BGs get bashed for beeing scammers and sluts! I said she is different and unique and nobody was complaining yet!

CT, you posted lots of good things about her, don't see any real negatives, plus you know the deal as well as anyone...wisdom comes at a cost and you have already paid....soooooo.....???

She sounds very into you and is waiting, you've been honest, so things are open...but i guess she is hoping still...you could be very wrong about her wanting freedom, that's maybe what she wants you to believe...makes her more appealing...free spirited etc, which is how you see yourself...similarities between people draw them together, no such thing as 'opposites attract'...and as theshaw has said, you seem to be finding excuses...and not very good/compelling ones.

One caveat however...with the loss of your father you maybe emotionally vulnerable, so bear that in mind...loss can make people do strange things in an attempt to fill the void...

Archived