Fake Cop Orders Teen Strip Searched

Steve

This may have been reported on here. I would find it surprising if it hasn't because it was so crazy when I first saw it I thought it would make news around the world. So apologies if it has already. On our american show 20/20, it tells a story of a guy who calls fast food restaurants posing as a cop and tells the manager that an employee, usually a girl, has been accused of stealing. He describes a girl he's never seen but hoping it fits the description of a worker, which it usually does as a lot of teenagers work there. Anyway, in this particular one, a McDonald's manager accuses an innocent girl via the phone from a fake cop. This girl is strip searched and at one point even ordered to perform oral sex on this female manager's fiance (who she was 'ordered to phone, and when she's not in the room)!! The amazing thing is why the girl, a HS senior, under age, even complies!! its shocking!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed this story, so thanks for posting it.

What I find amazing is that so many people, especially the assistant manager, could be duped like that! Complete morons, all of them.

Easy for the fiance to follow instructions, though. :hubba:

I was gonna say this could only happen in Kentucky, but apparently it happened in several places. :(

Strange way to get your jollies, too. :confused:

Yes it has been reported.

[color:red]

"The amazing thing is why the girl, a HS senior, under age, even complies!! its shocking!! "[/color]

Americans are more willing to comply then face jail/prison time. It is called intimidation. Some of the problems could be easily corrected, but nobody wants to correct them. For example, the police have the police's internal affairs oversee wrong doing instead of an independent group. This allows police to do whatever they feel like with immunity. This shows up even more so with Homeland Security (Immigration, Customs, Border Patrol) in which they operate in their own world of immunity. Try calling Homeland Security to file a complaint.... nobody is their to answer the phone. Try calling a local number.... none exist.

The young girl was victimized by the perv but also by the system.

You probably will be hearing more of this shit!

On the show they had a psychologist that said similar things and the girl herself said she was raised to listen to adults. I was as well and i recall my parents telling me to do what adults say and tell them later on and they will deal with the adult themselves not me. In this day and age with nutcases, I'm sure my parents wouldn't have told me to do the same.

Watching it was surreal. I recall being engrossed and wondering 'what the f**k is this!' it was shocking. Worst yet, the fake cop guy gets off in a jury trial. Fiance gets 5 years for sex with an underage girl. Everyone gets punished except the guy who did it. America...what a country!

Watching it was surreal. I recall being engrossed and wondering 'what the f**k is this!' it was shocking. Worst yet, the fake cop guy gets off in a jury trial. Fiance gets 5 years for sex with an underage girl. Everyone gets punished except the guy who did it. America...what a country!

I don't see what's so wrong with the guy going free. He played on the phone and some people on the other side were so stupid (or happy to find a go ahead to their ill intentions) to follow what he said. Since when are you supposed to follow orders from someone talking on the phone on behalf of what he claims to be? there are several people making a living out of it on radio and they don't face jail terms. Most insane in that story seem to be the protagonists in the Mac Donald - but again what to expect from stooges working in a fast food chain??

Still a very funny story.

Not if that was your daughter. If that was my daughter I'd be in jail right now for assault. Not that the teen shouldn't shoulder some of the blame. I mean, there is listening to authority figures and common sense. It took place in Kentucky which explains that assumption partially.

Not if that was your daughter. If that was my daughter I'd be in jail right now for assault. .

if I had a daughter... she would be educated NOT to work in a Mc Donald... dunno how I could teach her to respect figures of authorities i never respected myself... would be a serious insult to have a daughter behaving like this seriously...

those people in the fast food were guilty of utterly stupid or mean behaviour... we should laugh with the guy and give him a job on radio...

Its only going to get worse.

If you think this is bad, the Border Patrol, US. customs and Immigration have virtually unlimited power. They can search and seize without immunity. If you don't do as they say, you can get arrested.

America..... land of the free.... my ass

Whats wrong with the Border Patrol, Customs and INS having a little power...Unless you have something to hide :mad: !

:elephant:

if I had a daughter... she would be educated NOT to work in a Mc Donald

Easy to say if you don't live in a poor, southern town in Kentucky or in the inner city and you're a teen ager just trying to make spending money because your parents aren't rich enough to give you an allowance.

What is your suggestion for a high school senior to work who wants to make spending money?

Her lack of common sense is another issue altogether.

As for applauding the guy who would actually go through with talking a minor into giving oral sex to someone well...hmmm...no comment.

Archived