Fake Cop Orders Teen Strip Searched

Steve

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its only going to get worse.

If you think this is bad' date=' the Border Patrol, US. customs and Immigration have virtually unlimited power. They can search and seize without immunity. If you don't do as they say, you can get arrested.

America..... [i']land of the free....[/i] my ass

Whats wrong with the Border Patrol, Customs and INS having a little power...Unless you have something to hide :mad: !

:elephant:

Plenty! Essentially, these as clowns (or any law enforcement) should NOT be allowed to bother you unless they have a damned good reason. No need to go around harrassing law abiding citezens, which these assholes frequently do.

I watched the video link on abc news from the link. They didn't mention that the manager was in on it...she was interviewed in fact. Seemed to be kind of a bitch from the footage, but aren't all McDonald's managers?

The boyfriend was with her alone, and they showed several pieces of the security footage (with parts blurred out)

What he did was illegal, I guess, although if she was over 18 and consented to his spanking and other activities...(I never saw her try to leave or struggle in any way) then the guy wasn't technically assaulting her. They were both doing what they were told to do on the telephone (morons) I'm sure they would have shown the footage if he was forcing her to do anything...so, how is this a sexual assault? Okay, I changed my mind...what he did is not illegal (provided she was over 18)

As for the caller...if I call you on the phone and tell you to jump off a tall building...am I guilty of attempted murder? The only thing I can think of is that he was falsely identifying himself as a police officer.

Now, the lawsuit for 200 million against McDonalds for not protecting her? America...what a country! I'm at the Marriott right now...could somebody call my manager and help me out with a few mil?

Archived