Making it with a married Thai lady, Is it dangerous ?

Coloseum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, many BGs have thai husbands and boyfriends who use the girls money for drink beer and fucking around. Some expat living with a TG sometimes have a thai man staying with them, he thinks it's a brother or a gardener... :)

May be he's fucking a married woman who's not in the scene elef, it could have a few dangerous complications. Living off hookers is as old as prostitution and not necessarily a Thai thing but banging some one's Mrs can be fraught with danger as I discovered personally as a young man. :boxing:

I have a arranged a meeting with a married thai lady during my next trip, and have also been wondering about how wise it is.

She "claims" that she has not been with a farang guy before - it will be interesting to find out.

My plan at this stage revolves around meeting her in the lobby of my hotel - if she is accompanied by anyone, at least I will be in public.

I will not pass to her my room number until the last possible moment - ideally she won't know the number until she is standing in front of the door - any use of the mobile after that is going to raise some questions.

Still, the lure of potentially free sex is one that I just cannot ignore.

Is there any danger of the husband going after you to save his honor. I mean, is it ingrained in the Thai culture like in the Arab cultue ?

It is not. But same same.

In thailand they are only concerned about loss of face (baically the same) which could involve in you getting the same treatment as if you were approaching the wife of an arab.

I would thread very lightly, well, as a matter of fact I wouldn`t even go there.

There are plenty of available women out there anyway so why go looking for a potential problem?

cheer

hn

Archived