saddem now executed...

keith doug

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, the Americans spent 127million dollars on that phony trial!! The Iraqis themselves only spent like 6 or 7 million. What a waste of money. They should have just fragged the hole they found him hiding in and spent that money on the schools or maybe the hospitals. It was already ordained he be killed, so save the bucks and spend it wisely on something worthwhile. Saddam wasn't worth the cost of that new rope they used to hang his ass with. :D :smirk: :stirthepo:xmascheer:hippie:

i seem to remember that most of the 9/11 martyrs(i hate that phrase) were from Saudi.

isn't OBL a Saudi?.

i seem to remember that while the USA announced a total flight stoppage oall over the USA but many Saudi's were allowed to fly out of the USA.

and has there ever been definate proof that Saddam organised and was the brains between the attacks.

i seem to remember that most of the 9/11 martyrs(i hate that phrase) were from Saudi.

isn't OBL a Saudi?.

i seem to remember that while the USA announced a total flight stoppage oall over the USA but many Saudi's were allowed to fly out of the USA.

and has there ever been definate proof that Saddam organised and was the brains between the attacks.

I think Saddam was never accused or charged for 9/11

The funny thing about the 9/11 interventions was that about 80% of the so called terrorists came from Saudi Arabia and they have invaded Afghanistan. Oh well, let's not go down there again, this whole thing is the biggest Scam ever and it would lead me straight to Guantanamo Bay where in 5 years only 9 people were charged guilty and thousands of unguilty people are treated like scum by american officers with ego problems who like to play war!

Anyone seen the movie Road To Guantanamo? Very interesting movie since it was approved by fromer guards and recognized as beeing authentic!

Archived