Leaked Saddam being hanged video

FAT_AUSSIE

Nothing like a good lynching to bring out the ghouls.

"In Washington the air is heavy with recrimination as the implications of Saddam Hussein's grotesquely botched execution sink in. What should have been an act of justice following due process had the baying ugliness of a lynching. A judicial execution designed to show finally that the era of Saddam is over threatens to have the opposite effect. When a dictator of exceptional brutality is shown dying with dignity and no little courage at the hands of hooded thugs, the martyr's crown surely beckons. No wonder American officials are washing their hands of the whole gruesome affair, and Tony Blair is refusing to make any comment from his Miami poolside."

http://tinyurl.com/yydcfa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked gallows too' date=' very cloak and dagger.

Fatts...[/quote']

Has anyone else read 'The Last Executioner'?, the biography of Thailands death by shooting executioner, he reveals some very shocking accounts of death by shooting and the foul ups that occaisionally occur.

JP

Cool.

i like the way the US have said that they would have treated the situation in a different manner.

US Government are hypocrites........

they handed SH over to his own people and let them deal with him in their own custom.

very wise on one hand as it was a sensible move.

but after the furore of the video posted on the Internet they decide to distance themselves from the constroversy and blame Iraq.......

after the furore of the video posted on the Internet they decide to distance themselves from the constroversy and blame Iraq.......

Kind of gives you an idea of the exit strategy. First the 'surge' which will be a ham-fisted Fallujah type operation leaving half Baghdad in rubble, then blame the Iraqis and the 'liberal' media, and leave.

Chuckwow, there is no exit strategy because they have no plans to exit.

Yes I think you are right. They plan to stay in Iraq one way or another. Any 'exit strategy' will just be a minor tactical adjustment. I think sooner or later the US will be running Iraq exactly the same way Saddam did i.e. by suppressing Shiites and Kurds. That's what the Saudis and the Turks want. Of course Israel wants to see Iran nuked.

In Washington the air is heavy with recrimination as the implications of Saddam Hussein's grotesquely botched execution sink in.

I'm curious about which part of the execution they feel got botched? Hussein is dead, mission accomplished.

I'm sure there are plenty who feel that way. Others may see the hanging as just another clumsy piece of public relations. Depends on your point of view I guess.

[color:red]

"Has anyone else read 'The Last Executioner'?, "

[/color]

I have. there were a few scenes that made my eyebrows raise.

One was one Thai cunt that got tied to the cross and he shot her..... and then she bled like a pig. It turned out she would not die. They took her back to the cross and he shot her some more. Turned out her heart was on the wrong side of her body. I beleive another person had to be killed after her. I could be mixing this up with another account. After the first person was killed, who I think was the forementioned cunt, the next person was brough in and had to be tied to the same bloody cross. Not a nice scene.

Archived