The Belgian Dog bar reminder

TheBelgianDog

- the promotion (- 20 Baht discount) for the board members is available out of the Happy Hour.

(Happy hour from 4pm till 9pm)

Otherwise we would loose money a lot (happy hour price for a heineken is 50 baht)

- The special price for board members on the burgers is available for one more week. (80 baht burger)

Just mention you are from the board.

Future promotion for the board will maybe include spanking by our staff and those sort of things.

(joke inside)

Cheers and thanks to the board members who already came to visit us and gave their opinion about the bar and the food.

- Future promotion for the board will maybe include spanking by our staff and those sort of things.

Can you make sure this "promotion" starts by 26 January....pleeeezzzzzzz

Also I need a clarification on....and those sort of things....

I've never been spanked by a girl in a University Uniform before....sounds good !!!

Come on...what other tricks have you got hidden in your kennel???? Huh ???

..........riding crop? That sounds too painful. I prefer having my pants pulled downed, put over a lap and have my ass wacked.

I would like to come but being I am not in the country right now..... but when I come you will know me. I am the cheap fucker with long hair and wears sandals... you know the type.

I got the feeling that 2007 will be a challenging year for you, you will gain a lot of experience and have a good time with your customers. 2008 will be better.

I wish you the best and when I return, you will see me as a customer. Oh by the way, what time do you open up?

For the spankers (like DS) we can use the pool table for this.

We open officialy at 4pm at the moment, I plan to open sooner but it is hard to find decent staff.

Will let you know later about the opening hours change.

Close, officialy 1 am but yesterday we closed at 4am. (depends on the police mood and if there are customers or not)

For the spanking it is recommended that you arrive around 6pm as the staff comes at 6 too.

(me being there at 4pm of course)

Cheers

Archived