best countries to find malaysian working girls

tb3000_us

Obviously there are many Malaysian girls in Malaysia but I wonder if it's the best and easiest place to find cute Malaysian working girls to hook up with. I'm not one to attract non-pros, so I'm looking for girls that are readily available. I've had a very small number of Malaysian girls a few years ago in massage places in the US and they were about the best girls of all time in terms of service, and each was cute and very clean and polite. I grew attracted to their look, but wasn't sure reading a few boards if KL is actually the best place to meet and be with them or not.

What about nearby countries like Singapore, Indonesia, or other? Is there a country where plenty of Malaysian girls work that is easy to be with them? Or is KL probably my best bet?

Thank you for your help

-TB

Are you referring to Malay girls or do they just have to be from Malaysia?

Malaysian girls could be Malay, Chinese, or Indian, along with some other small minorities.

Try a Singaporean â??Health Clubâ?Â. Used to be one near United Square that had a large variety. Many clubs in KL will have Chinese semi-pros, but as Malay girls are almost always Muslim, few will risk working in Malaysia as the Sharia police raid regularly.

TH

Most of my Malay friends go nuts over Sarawakian gals (OK, not Orang Asli, but close). They would burn up the phone lines when one came to work at a KTV or massage parlor when I lived there. :dunno: I never got the attraction myself.

To the OP: try Hong Kong...plenty there. A bar called Cinta J in Wanchai comes to mind. They are usually free, but I am sure would accept $$ if you feel the need to give it to them LOL!

Cheers,

SD

I never minded Sungai Kollok a few years ago, I used to stay at the Merlin hotel that was next to a little soi of beer bars. I found that the girls were overjoyed to meet a guy who would buy a few drinks and joke about and send out for food because they were used to watching a bunch of grim faced Malays share a Fanta and haggle with the mama-san for a cut rate.

I was on my way there three years ago when I met my current wife on Samui and stayed a few extra days just missing the first bomb attack on the nightlife area.

Archived