Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

Fidel

I agree with Hugh_Hoy. Will the real ChristianTroy please stand up..err I think you already have. Never expected to read this kind of shit on this board. More disgusting than seeing a Thai360 member being followed into a short time hotel in Nana Plaza followed by a ladyboy carrying a strap-on!

-Orangutan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HH

I agree I could have said Israelis, that would be the correcter term although mine wasn't wrong, still I agree!

I disagree partly that Israel needs to keep it's forces strong because of the Hamas. It is a vicous circle one threatens another and as long nobody is stepping back there wont be any development into the right direction. The most Palestians and the most Israeli citizens don't need that conflict but they get born into it. A young baby is like an empty vessel, fill it with crap it turns out to be crap. Fact is they Israelis hate the Palestinians and the other way around, I certainly understand why Palestinainas hate the Israelis because they have stolen their land.

Like OH said, nobody wanted them after WWII and what they did was what they always do, their own thing, with the reason that they have lived there before the crusades, when I am right they moved away around 1800 because of a plaque and about 2 dozens of families have returned to Gaza City almost 60 years later. About 100 years later they realised that they have lived there before and thought to have all right to occupie the old areas but now it was 1000times more people than before. Let's not pretend to be surprised that the Arabs hate them, They have all right to hate them because they stole land and houses!

Israeli actions are always über temperatured. Why they complain about palestinian resistance when they caused it by their own actions? 2 Soldier are held hostage because they spied and Israel is bombing an entire city and if you speak out loud that you don't think that was the correct response then you are an anti semetist! period

That is JEWISH (not israeli) thinking. be with us or against us, no spaces for different opinions! These suicide bombings are terrible and nothing but sad but it also keeps the people on the side of the government when they start the engines of the jets once again.

I totally understand why Israel is hated by the entire arab world (an not only them) what they did was entirely wrong but they had the "benefit" of beeing hunted and victimized by my grand fathers so the world was watching and tolerating it but nobody was giving them a standing ovation for it! They hope it will work, it wasn't. If isreal nukes the Iran they will do it with out authority of the united nations or the nato they will do it on their own and the USA and other countries will stand behind them and once again the conflict is hotter that before, more innocent people will die in revenge bombings and for every revenge bombing will be an israeli Helicopter who fire thousand rounds per minute into a childs body and this will cause the next revenge and so on.

A stupid chain reaction which could be prevented if all parties wouldn't use their glowing hearts to make a decission, it would be better they use their heads and try to solve this! For starters give the Palestinians their independence, it would start solving a couple of problems! I was happy to see the progress when the Israelis left the houses in Gaza, an attack on Iran would throw them back 20 years at least. That topic is too hot even for Israel!

"Sharon's massacre of 1000 women & children at the Sabra refugee camp(1992) immediately preceded & motivated the Beirut barracks bombing(1993)."

hhmmm... one more accuracy in this exciting thread... maronite lebanese did the killings... after the israelis stopped protecting the refugees. Not sure those israelis deserve so much abuse for their belligerent attitude. Actually if we let them do, we'd likely be rid of lot of the middle east population and issues... when two groups are deadly feuds... well... better be only one group left.

It's shabbat and I spend the whole day at the office with chinese webdesigners. What is the world coming to?

On a personnnal note full of goyish apreciation... despite forming such a (often disliked) tiny minority, jews have such an impressive presence in business, scientific and artistic circles, the positive results of their education and endeavours point at so much success it should compel to respect.

They sure have mine.

>one more accurate fact<

the zionist IDF blocked the exits of the fenced rufugee camp & provided night time flares .. in 36 hours the lebonese christians murdered up to 3500 people .. mostly fenced in Palestinian womens & childrens ..

after the sabra massacre:

300,000 Israelis (NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS)â?? roughly one tenth of the country's then-population â?? demonstrated in Tel Aviv demanding answers.

.. the official Isaeli Kahan commission found that Ariel Sharon "bears personal responsibility" and recommended his dismissal from the post of Defense Minister; it also recommended the dismissal of Director of Military Intelligence Yehoshua Saguy, and the effective demotion of Division Commander Amos Yaron for at least three years.

.. the Kahan Commission concluded that the evil butcher Sharon should not hold public office again,

he would later become Prime Minister of Israel, supported by Likud, the most militant / evil of the zionists.

Sharon is a zionist that deserves the best that the christian's hell has to offer. .. sharon ranks right up there with the evil murders of our lord & savior, Hey-sus de Christa

Likud side note: one of the main architects of Cheney's Iraq situation, doug feith, is a partner in the law firm, DC's Feith & Zell, that represents Likud in the US.

Feith's office in the pentagon endorsed/provided much of the bad intel on Iraq.

Likud's punk boy Feith was in charge of the pentagon's intelligence office which was in constant conflict with the CIA & State Department's Iraq Intel.

Likud was intimately involved in Cheney's Iraq.

yellow cake, aluminum tubes, prague .. all pushed hard by likud's fieth.

The Zionists had been trying to create Israel long before WWII. But after the war, a lot of countries became sort of conscience striken about having done nothing to stop Hitler's death camps. Thus the UN members voted to divide Palestine between the Jews and Arabs according to who lived where. To be honest, the UN's state of Israel was considerably smaller than what resulted -- after the Arab Legion tried to destroy the new state and lost. Remember it was the Arab Legion that told the Palestinians to flee, saying those who didn't would be regarded as traitors.

Also, there were millions of refugees created after WWII by the various border changes -- Germans, Poles, Hindus and Muslims in India-Pakistan and so on. But none of them still live in refugee camps six decades later. The Palestinians could have been resettled too, but the Arab governments prefer to keep the issue alive.

Archived