Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

Fidel

Shi'i Iran already has Shi'i Iraq in it's pocket ..

this exact scenario was predicted by middle east experts before the 'war' ..

& the genius Rummy / Wolfie said no way.

Now, Iran lub Iraq tu mutt.

as Imus pointed out yesterday

Shi'i & Sunni have fought for over 1000 years.

the US time line is in months, theirs in millennia

:spank: they will wait the US out.

it is a 100% no win situation the retard :drunk: evangelical got us into.

proposed new rule: If you think the Grand Canyon was formed by Noah's Flood :soapbox: you cannot be president

dim witted Americans lub war tu mutt.

war on drugs

war on poverty

war on war

2007: the US is to Islam as Ohio was to Florida .. picked by experts to win .. with not a chance.

far better coaching.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, these Jews are still playing the victim role and think they have any rights to attack other countries just because we Germans did terrible things with them.

In fact it is them who came to a country and posessed it and kicked out people out of their houses. In fact it is the jews who want that conflict because it gives the huge huge huge money from their jewish billionaire brothers in the USA.

If they really nuke the Iran then what will happen next??? It never ends because they fucking don't want it to end, they rather instate guilt! I am not a fan of the Irani president but I don't see why they can't enrich plutonium like all their neighbour countries when it happens under strict control of the united nations!

Jews just want war that is the point and they were pushing it together with he Bush Administration as a threat which it isn't the way they want it to proceed, but people only read the fucking headlines and see some dark skinned people from the middle east. Fuck that I am really really mad now! If they execute this attack I am out on the street and support to nuke Israel completely because then we have peace in this area!

Wasn't Isreal sort of created to get the Jews out of Europe? No country really wanted to resettle them, Not The continent, not UK, Not the USA...so well logical solution was to ship them off someplace...all was cool (after the initial "reaction") it seems until water started getting diverted...

Archived