Hogs Breath Sold

rickfarang

Newer info says that both Spankys and HB were sold to three people for 16mb and the night manager at HB said 5.4mb of that was for HB. They will make one larger bar out of them. I also heard that the broker said they paid too much. NEP does not have the business it used to have.

The reason the bar was sold has to do with the owners gambling problem. She had mortgaged her house and the mortgage came due.

Hogsbreath Saloon was not the standard go-go bar but was a meeting place for a lot of overseas workers to catch up on things when they are in town. I have met a lot of very interesting people there and will miss it. Something else will replace it as a meeting place.

zen

Hogsbreath Saloon was not the standard go-go bar but was a meeting place for a lot of overseas workers to catch up on things when they are in town. I have met a lot of very interesting people there and will miss it. Something else will replace it as a meeting place.

zen

Spot on Observation

HB for the last 10 years has been the unofficial BKK Headquarters of Bechtel, I have met many a guy in there who I have worked with in some godforsaken corner of the world and actually I have picked up a couple of jobs there in the past.

The Three Roses (before it became Spanky's) also was a meeting place for the flyboys, I'll always remember the pictures of helicopters on the walls. Most times, though, I preferred the balcony rail for it's vantage point of the plaza, it was sort of between 3Rs and HB (I liked both) plus the girls never let your beer go dry.

""HB for the last 10 years has been the unofficial BKK Headquarters of Bechtel, I have met many a guy in there who I have worked with in some godforsaken corner of the world and actually I have picked up a couple of jobs there in the past"".

Most of the Bechtel guys are probably ducking summons from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Federal Highway Administration.

Bechtel oversaw the construction of Boston's infamous "BIG DIG" the $4 Billion estimated, $14 Billion completed 1.4 miles of submerged roadway, tunnels and ramps that just had a section of ceiling collapse, killing one woman along with daily flooding of 500K gallons of water under the roadway.

Lots of finger pointing going on.

I think some of the dancers at HB will qualify for gold watches commemorating their 30 years of service.

Who will take care of Mike's golf clubs?

zen

Spot on Observation

HB for the last 10 years has been the unofficial BKK Headquarters of Bechtel' date=' I have met many a guy in there who I have worked with in some godforsaken corner of the world and actually I have picked up a couple of jobs there in the past.

[/quote']

well, I've only been around four years, but as long as I've been here it's been primarily a haven for overweight knuckle draggers (the girls dancing, that is)...same with Spanky's...scary thinking what the unholy union of both places will be, haha...!!

Sexy Night is in another league, though...that's the sleeper bar of Nana IMNSHO...they cram a lot of girls onto that relatively small stage, they're almost always having fun with each other, and there's a look and body type for everyone in there...

preahko

Archived