Fidel Castro at death's door

elef

Esentially, it translates to He has diverticulitus, and other complications cause by scar tissue and other complications from 3 previous operations. He is being treated by a Doctor from Spain...Not clear where this particular hospital is...essentially, in grave condition, and they don't expect him to pull through.

As for Castro...I have mixed feelings...But the Cuban people (in Cuba) basically love the guy, and are maybe /mostlikely better off under him than they previously were. I believe this is why he has lasted as long as he has. An old profesor of mine, conservative guy, said he believed if there was a fair/free eclection, Fidel would win hands down...

As for the Cubans in Miami...bad news for them, as I seriously doubt they will ever get what they want/think they are entitled...even if an attempt was made to give them back their land and homes, there would be too much in fighting between families...and utter chaos.

"As for the Cubans in Miami...bad news for them, as I seriously doubt they will ever get what they want/think they are entitled...even if an attempt was made to give them back their land and homes, there would be too much in fighting between families...and utter chaos."

Same same after reunification of Germany.

Archived