( No ) PUBIC HAIR

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

another wonderful morning in the Kingdom , fantastic .( sidenote only )

The following issue needs to be clarified , in the name of science and all . I wish to find out if shaving pubic hair is an attitude equally found at the same rate between the most aristocratic kunyings and longterm hardened bargirls or does this phenomenon automatically indicate we are [color:red]facing paysex territory[/color] ? hehe

I wish to enlighten the community about the background of my worries :

Yesterday I set fixed course towards a higher level serious Thai massage institute , a property offering a huge granite lobby , immaculate hongnam in finest marble , (ladies separate ), all discreetly decorated in minimalistic South East Asian artwork . A place as pure as a chrystal in the mountain lake , sex-offers not even a distant imagination . I selected 90 minutes Thai massage , a conservatively clothed lady of medium age was assigned , I took a shower . Things started somewhat uninspiring but to cut a long story short : 60 minutes later we were 1 inch short of designing another Thai / German beautiful offspring on our very mattress . An event I wish to rate a Triple A - Plus on my longterm event scale . No condoms anwhere , I just about have been able to avoid a fundamental desaster . My entire thanks go out to my East Prussian ancestors who planted austerity and discipline deep into the inner BuBi thanks the Lord .

I am still breathless in particular as a major tip came as a big surprise to madame , reluctantly accepted .

Again : does the absence of pubic hair indicate I met a p4p retired or does it mean nothing at all in a Thai female citizen context ??

Sincerely yours

BuBi

Disclaimer : I swear I was not up for it .

Aren't a lot of Muslim girls shaved?

Had a deep Southern lass once who claimed that she was moi-less because she was Muslem.

Digging into my experience in the LOS, I've only met shaped or no pubic hair with BG's, although, some girls don't have to put in an effort, since they ony have a little bit of pubic hair.

Oh you lucky bugger!

Now, Bubi, what is this walking around BKK WITHOUT at least 3 condoms in your pocket. How long have you been coming here?

Did your glorious East Prussian ancestors (At least, they were glorious in 1870) only teach you restraint, but omit to teach you the wisdom of 'belt and braces', e.g. restraint backed up with precautionary supplies? I know East Prussians are renown for their discipline, but , hey man, you missed out on an even better experience!

Next time, be a good boyscout, BE PREPARED.

And BTW, where was Mrs Bubi during this health treatment?

PS what was the name of the establishment? I alway am on the lookout for very respectable establishments I can enter without the stigma attached to sliding through the backdoor at EDEN, in search of a proper, decent and above board massage. One that comes to mind is the one on the third floor above Thermae, which carries a big sign outside the door, saying something like "ABSOLUTELY NO SEX!"

I suppose that applies to what happens outside that door, inside i always have trouble avoiding it, have to fight to preserve my virtue.......

As to your question, I'm afraid I don't know the answer, the only higher caste Thai woman I ever bedded (as in off higher class family, though slumming it by working in Angelwitch) was semi bald, and I didn't have the presence of mind to enquire about the shaving habits of her family.

shaven haven! yummy yummy

it is not p4p exclusive, marriott girl and banker girl both were shaved for hygenic reasons and many thai p4ps leave a landing strip. after reading some articles what kind of cultures you can grow in a nest of hairs with only a little stream of air but a warm and humid envoirement, mixed with the last drop of pee you werent able to swing out..... i shaved them all off and I am not a hooker either, not yet at least! My girlfriend back then said it had a positive effect on the "ALLOIness" of my little CT.

A lot of the southern working girls seem to be shaven, but some of the northern girls are naturally smooth. Also, she could have been someone inspired by Britney Spears and other assorted young starlets who have been flashing their defoliated twats lately.

Sing along, everybody:

"Ich bin eine Preusse,

kennst du nicht meine Farben ..."

Archived