How bad was I insulted?

TheLastEuropean

Hi,

I had a bit of a blow up with the TG and she did a couple of things which I presume were serious insults but I am not entirely sure. I will describe below and I would appreciate it if someone could let me know how bad it was.

1 - She made a spitting motion with her mouth, with sound, several times while I was trying to get my point across. Note that we were outside and the spitting motion was not pointed at me but another direction. She did not actually spit, just the motion.

2 - She put her finger in her nose and then pretended to flick "nose candy" in my direction. This was also done while I was trying to get my point across.

Guys, I am not trolling. These things actually happened and I have never heard of these things before.

Honestly, I was shocked by these things from my TG and any input would be appreciated.

TheLastEuropean

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I had a bit of a blow up with the TG and she did a couple of things which I presume were serious insults but I am not entirely sure. I will describe below and I would appreciate it if someone could let me know how bad it was.

1 - She made a spitting motion with her mouth, with sound, several times while I was trying to get my point across. Note that we were outside and the spitting motion was not pointed at me but another direction. She did not actually spit, just the motion.

2 - She put her finger in her nose and then pretended to flick "nose candy" in my direction. This was also done while I was trying to get my point across.

Guys, I am not trolling. These things actually happened and I have never heard of these things before.

Honestly, I was shocked by these things from my TG and any input would be appreciated.

TheLastEuropean

The spitting gesture I have seen, and it may be Thai...The nose flicking I have also seen, but it may not be Thai...Over all, I would say not that bad, maybe a 5 or soout of 10...other factors could play in...usually a 9-10 involves serious yelling and physical violence, from what I've seen...11=death :) So, did you kiss an make up yet?

Archived