How bad was I insulted?

TheLastEuropean

Indeed, sounds like she might have seen a few too many hollywood movies...i will say that she sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen and someone to avoid/distance yourself from...she certainly seems to have a viscious temper on her...what on earth did you say/do to get such a response?

I've experienced some crazy assed shit from ex's, both farang and Thai, but this just sounds bizarre...be careful.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have just received the Si Saket Salute. You should be honored. :_pumpkin:

I guess I feel somewhat honored.

A little more information.

Anyway, long story short without getting into too much detail.

In general she was pissed off at me because I kicked her out of the hotel. I gave her a time limit to complete something and she ignored it. I had to do what I said I would do.

Like I said, I was trying to get my point across when her actions occured. This was several hours after she left the hotel.

This was a sad event for me as I never expected this type of behavior, but I should have seen it coming...especially after she bit my tongue. This occured when we were arguing about something and my dumbass asked for a kiss. It was quite a nice kiss, maybe the best ever, until she decided to bite. Then and there I should have gotten rid of her. But I thought that this was a one-off thing and foolishly ignored it.

TheLastEuropean

This little hottie seems to have the temper of an errupting volcano. Probably a very young girl i guess!

What did you do when she was biting your tongue?

I don't know what you did to her if you have been extremely unfair to her, the way you describe I get the idead you are much better off when she is far away from you!

I think you need to go out with a raincoat; perhaps even gas mask. What the hell did you do? I find it very hard to piss off a Thai girl unless I try to gyp her money = of course you didn't say something bad about her mother - I'm assuming you didn't do anything as stupid as that? You probably wouldn't be alive right now to post.

Good luck dude! Smile more and pay for a few drinks!!! Always best to laugh off incidents like this.

I think the OP suffered from the classic newbie problem of holding on to the same girl for too long, so she takes you for an idiot and loses respect. I've seen farangs begging their whores for forgiveness with "I think you angry me I not know why". The minute she even gives the slightest hint of acting up you want to just dump her and get a new one. In fact you should be dumping her long before that stage.

Archived