lamest saturday EVERRRRR

preahko

obviously, those of you who regularly watch The Simpsons will appreciate the title of this post the most...

who let down their guard tonight?!?!?! Nana Disco: overrrun with motherfucking fratboy types, and in general a specific type of that kind of farang ASShole. we all want to exterminate..

first of all, nana plaza...what the fuck?! frat boy central tonight. take a memo, BITCHES: the vast majority of us who go to gogos do NOT go to see your US suburban ass wearing faux hiphop clothes ascend to the dancefloor with the girls...use the motherfucking 2 points (??) of common sense that the fucking lord cocksucking christ gave you, and figure it out: most of us go to gogos to see girls "dance," we do not go to see your sorry flabby asses having that good 'ole, once in a lifetime time...

I walked into TWO, count 'em TWO gogos in Nana tonight that flaunted their mediorcre talent AND let drunken farang fratboys take over the stage...

let me say right here that I've had exactly ONE

positive experience with a farang fuck getting up on a gogo stage ...the lone good experience was when a drunken farang stripped (gotta give him credit for that) up on the stage at Dollhouse (Cowboy) a few months ago...hey, shit, the bitch had a nice body, wasn't a fat middle aged fuck, and not too hard on the eyes...I can handle that. I would've rather NOT seen him get up there, but let's say this: the world may have not been made a better place due to his exposure, but it certainly wasn't made a worse place. and most importantly, the girls got off on it...

the above is much better than I can say was the fucking loose khaki shorts, soccer team worshipping frat BITCHES that took the stages at the gogos I was at tonight...fuck, man, I leave the US for 9 months a year to escape that lame-ass shit!! I sure as fuck don't wanna see it on my nights out here.

Nana Disco in particular tonight in particular was filled with farang trouble-seeking assholes tonight, including two brits--taller than me, amazing!--who tried to start shit with me in the restroom, intentionally bumping up against me while I was trying to piss at the urinal...being super jai yen yen, I composed myself, resolving to have the bitch cunts booted out on their asseses by all the bouncers in my pocket at the next sign of aggressiveness, which never came...

preahko

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I walked into TWO, count 'em TWO gogos in Nana tonight that flaunted their mediorcre talent AND let drunken farang fratboys take over the stage...

I don`t wanna offend anyone but the minute I see any of that shit I leave and tell the staff exactly why. Not that they give a shit though, just a principle.

Plenty of other places where you don`t pay good money to have the beer go sour in your throat :( while having to watch that kind of obnoxious shit.

cheers

hn

.....let me say right here that I've had exactly ONE positive experience with a farang fuck getting up on a gogo stage .....

You might have enjoyed seeing me in my kilt on the Black and White dance floor many Hogmanys ago when I tried to step off the gogo stage onto the bar and completely missed my footing and fell arse over elbow into the bar staff serving area. Being a true Scot my lack of underwear made it an even bigger spectacle. But then again, maybe you wouldn't have appreciated the moment.

I was sitting outside in Soi Cowboy last night and I saw a really drunk Irish man being ejected from Shebas. The guy was really pissed and making threats in the street. Then he moved down to Suzie Wongs and started on the bouncers there. It was quite funny because he was harmless because he was so drunk. I thought it was commendable how the bouncers cared for his well being by making sure he didnâ??t loose his jacket and baseball cap. He kept picking on one bouncer who was trying to calm him down by giving him a wai. Finally a girl had enough of it and went over to him and throw him too the ground where he lay in a drunken haze as bemused passersby stepped around. Then the bouncers lifted him to his feet again and placed his baseball cap back on his head. The drunk guy then staggered back over to the bouncer and was trying to throw a punch. Enough was enough and two of them grabbed either side of him and marched him out of Soi Cowboy.

It couldn't have been too pleasant for anyone who was unlucky enough to have to sit next to or near this guy in Shebas. Still, I doubt he remembers much today and probably has quite a sore head.

Hi Preahko,

Have to agree with another poster - this is the EXACT reason I don't go to Nana Disco. Most times I've been its had more than it's fair share of pricks like this in there. The disco is like the hotel - a so-called "institution" that should be condemned so they can start again on the same site.

Much better places in BKK to:

A) Pick up a free-lancer

B) Go dancing

C) Drink

D) All of the above.

Still, each to their own.

Having said that, where do you think they all came from? Is there miltary in Bangkok at the moment for some reason? Or they came from somewhere else?

Archived