lamest saturday EVERRRRR

preahko

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why i never go to pattaya also, full of muppet knob ends who think they have a clue sorry C.T or skinhead football shirt thugs.And German gay pedos, wondering around with young fudge packers.The place is a toilet full of losers pedo and tossers IMHO.

Pattaya is bad for about 8 weeks a year

there aren't more loosers that in BKK just compressed on a smaller space and therefore more less impossible to ignore!

When they are gone it is a good place again! Flying out on thursday or 2 or 3 weeks, good chance to spend some ofmy collected miles and exploit thai airways!

Pattaya can seem like a cesspool of humanity if you choose to focus on that. Especially if you hang around the tourist ghetto's during high season. It's a real freak show at that time.

I know several good farangs who live there year round. MANY, many, many good Farang and Thai people who live there. A lot of them you WON't see anywhere near walking street especially during peak season. Cross Sukhumvit and it's just like any other middle class area in Thailand! Prices go down dramatically for just about everything (non P4P related) the further you go from the tourist ghetto's. One of my friends lives in a beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow in a nice middle class neighbourhood for 10,000baht a month! His neigbours are a mix of Thai's, Thai/farang couples, farangs. None of them look like the sterotypical whoremongers/whores you see in the Tourist ghetto's. Walking around talking to them you would think we were in any normal surburb just about anywhere. They were gardening and doing all that normal surburban stuff.

There are farang organizations that have fundraisers for the local orphanages, womens groups that raise money for all sorts of charities, diving clubs etc. Not all farangs there are drunks but if you hang out at beerbars all the time those are pretty much the only type of farang you are going to see.

It's up to YOU what YOU want Pattaya to be which is why I love the place so much. It's all there! Geographically speaking, the sex tourist area is relatively small compared to the greater Pattaya/Jomtien/Naklua area.

None of them look like the sterotypical whoremongers/whores you see in the Tourist ghetto's.

Easy,

Totally agree with your post apart from the point above. What DOES a stereotypical whoremonger look like?

I reckon the old blokes living in the areas you describe walking down the street with their much-younger wives would look pretty similar to the stereotypical whoremongers you described.

In Pattaya, farang guy + Thai bird = whoremonger. Whether they like it or not.

ES

I would almost sign that in entirety!

The Pattaya that you are talking about is almost invisible for the tourists but it is there. The infrastructure is good but the authorities have missed to channel the stream to more variety that's why you see more and more families going to places like walking street and leaving with disagreeing gestures!

However, I like it all, the regular life, the non sex offers and the nightlife. You said "if you choose to focus on that" that is a very decent start for your post. I used to ignore all these blokes in off season, every footbal shirt or singlet wearing guy makes me look better, that was my stance! As much I should be happy, businesswise, that they are coming and bring their money as harder it gets to ignore these fuckers in high season. I simply don't get it why a single man comes at high season, I am sure he could get vacations at any other month of the year. They think High Season means more girls per dick. For what it's worth, these guys will come back next year and will probably bring more people with them, now I know that in these 8 weeks I will be somewhere else than Pattaya, the other 44 weeks of the year are brilliant and it wouldnt be fair to judge Pattaya because it attracts the most supid scumbags on earth around christmas time!

The owner of the building where I have my condo is pissed about the South Koreans occupying the golf coarses I am pissed that they are occuying my regulars and destroying the market by overpayng them, however, Pattaya has a lot to offer and the girls are a bonus and in 3 weeks the spooky time is over!

ES

I

The owner of the building where I have my condo is pissed about the South Koreans occupying the golf coarses I am pissed that they are occuying my regulars and destroying the market by overpayng them, however, Pattaya has a lot to offer and the girls are a bonus and in 3 weeks the spooky time is over!

AGREE in Huahin The Koreans are banned from At least one golf course allready and others Might follow, that is why the Koreans have bought a golf-course themselves :)

whished they'd buy their own brothels as well.

What I mean't by the fact none of them look like the stereotypical Ho/John is they all appear to have regular lives, regular jobs, no substance abuse problems etc.. I have no doubt a lot of these guys sneak away to slum with their favorite Ho once in awhile. I mean that is what my buddy who lives there does. Just as I have no doubt the middle class looking Thai ladies have some of the same character flaws as a lot of the Thai Ho's. They may have even been bargirls at one time.

It was a whole other side to Pattaya that most would find hard to imagine if they hang in the tourist ghettos all the time. In other words, the area bordered by NORTH/SOUTH Pattaya road and 3rd/beach road. Of course you need to add in walking street and a little bit into Naklua.

And cheap! Like I said, beautiful newer standalone bungalow with 3 bedrooms, your own back yard/garden/garage and mango tree for 10,000baht a month. A coffee shop nearby had Latte's for 30 or 40 baht. All the same sorts of food stalls, a few restaurants, pubs, laundromat's, 7/11's etc. too!

Archived