The Chang 'Elephant' song

panadolsandwich

If any of you guys want to piss yourself laughing, literally; but also admire the beauty and innocence of your fair maiden I'll tell you what to do.

Ask them to sing you the Chang song. They all learn it at nursery, much like we learn 'Ba Ba Black Sheep'. Good ice breaker for new girls too.

If she's any good she'll do it with the actions as well, kind of imitating an elephant.

Man - I am still laughing my arse off at this - but strangely turned on.

Any comments???

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask them to sing you the Chang song.

I just asked.

And she just did.

A moment of fun for both of us. :grin:

Next time I meet a young Thai kid' date=' I will ask them to sing the Chang song.

Could be fun.

Thanks, [b']panadolsandwich[/b].

It's funny isn't it? Still laughing, perhaps one of the nicest things I've really experienced in terms of entertainment; sorry the words to describe it simply escape me!!! When your own girl sings it, possibly with friends you are kind of crushed - again can't really describe it!!! Lol!!!

...perhaps one of the nicest things I've really experienced in terms of entertainment; sorry the words to describe it simply escape me!!!

One of the most pleasing things about Thai culture is they do things like this, for your entertainment and theirs.

Best I can describe is when a little, 5-year-old girls says, "Look at me, daddy! Look at meeeee."

And then sings a song or does a little dance.

Its precious.

And it's another reminder of the vast difference in attitudes between here and "back there".

Thank you, Thailand.

...perhaps one of the nicest things I've really experienced in terms of entertainment; sorry the words to describe it simply escape me!!!

One of the most pleasing things about Thai culture is they do things like this' date=' for your entertainment and theirs.

Best I can describe is when a little, 5-year-old girls says, "Look at me, daddy! Look at meeeee."

And then sings a song or does a little dance.

Its precious.

And it's another reminder of the vast difference in attitudes between here and "back there".

Thank you, Thailand.

[/quote']

I flew here on EVA air from Los Angeles via Taipei and when at Taipei as I boarded the aircraft I was pleasantly surprised by a Sawatdee Kaaaaaa. No I'm a grown man so I didn't break down and cry; just a very civil Sawatdee Krap back. Btw Eva Air in my entire experience of travelling around all the world have hands down the best girls I've ever seen. Watching them as I waited at immigration go en-masse through the crew only exit; I thought it was perhaps one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

Anyhow back to the post. On board there was a Thai toddler boy that I said off hand Sawatdee Krap and he gave me a very cute wai and said the same.

I think this post is really about respecting there culture - yet retaining ours. Perhaps integrating both. There I said it!!!

Where do we go from here?

Archived