The Biggest Asshole In History

ChristianTroy

He might have been mentally deficient...really! So maybe he just shouldn't have been there...did he have a carer?

nope, one of the service girls asked his friends if he was sick or just drunk, they were pissed at him also and said he was fucking drunk. Shitwit noticed that they were talking about him, guess what he said to his friend???

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he have an accent CT? If he did, couldn't have been an aussie......we don't have an accent. :)

lol, you talk like those brits!

Nope couldnt spot an accent from his two words, my best guess is he was a brit! He had very bad teeth and someone told me that is a good indicator to spot someone from the rainy island!

• 4 months later...

From the title, I expected this to be all about Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Ballack, Mengele or some sort of mass murderer.

Yet, to you, "the biggest asshole in history" is some guy who just gets drunk and says "Heyyyyy what" a lot? :dunno:

[color:gray](I kinda like the sound of this guy. :) )[/color]

I was laughing my bollocks of at this story. The guy deserves a medal for such perserverance...he would have been a hard nut to crack under interrogation at Guatamano Bay...

Like Bibblies said,I kinda like the sound of this guy. If this was a scene from a movie I would have been on the side of the hey what guy...

Again, I m not saying I dont get annoyed by some dickheads when I m out...but I would have just had to of laughed at this guy...

(the guy must of had some profound effect on the guy in the wheelchair. You say the wheelchair was empty. The crippled guy must have got up and walked out)

Today I went to Living Dolls Showcase and close to the stage was an empty wheel chair, I was having a major spot on the stage with 2 irish buddies of mine. Opposite to us was a guy, good with huge biceps in a red puma shirt and 2 gay looking friends!

LDS, that's the go-go with all the mirrors on the wall, right? Now, if you can remember, did the 2 "gay looking friends" happen to be wearing exactly the same clothes as the Irish guys you were with?!

Just wondering... ;) Maybe you've gone a little Pattaya-mad, and it was CT in the mirror you were yelling 'heeeeeyyy.....what???' at that night?

We're here to help if you need it... :):):)

YimSiam

Today I went to Living Dolls Showcase and close to the stage was an empty wheel chair' date=' I was having a major spot on the stage with 2 irish buddies of mine. Opposite to us was a guy, good with huge biceps in a red puma shirt and 2 gay looking friends!

[/quote']

LDS, that's the go-go with all the mirrors on the wall, right? Now, if you can remember, did the 2 "gay looking friends" happen to be wearing exactly the same clothes as the Irish guys you were with?!

Just wondering... ;) Maybe you've gone a little Pattaya-mad, and it was CT in the mirror you were yelling 'heeeeeyyy.....what???' at that night?

We're here to help if you need it... :):):)

YimSiam

Sorry.

LOL.

Archived