The Biggest Asshole In History

ChristianTroy

No I am not talking about myself.

Today I went to Living Dolls Showcase and close to the stage was an empty wheel chair, I was having a major spot on the stage with 2 irish buddies of mine. Opposite to us was a guy, good with huge biceps in a red puma shirt and 2 gay looking friends!

I swear by my the functionality of my dick this motherfucker was doing nothing but screaming in a carrying voice for 1 entire hour

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

I assumed he was the guy in the wheel chair and even then it was hard to accept this fucker! The real handicaped person leftafter one hour and I asked mamasan if this guy in the red shirt was mentally challanged or drunk, she said he was just drunk!

Whenever girl appeared in front of him on stage he said

"Heeeeeey....what?"

I am not kidding, is freaking asshole head didnt had more to say! My friend Franky who got bad news from home wanted to take it out on him, when he walked by he told that idiot that if he does that

"Heeeeeey....what?" one more time he would fuck him up. Idiot man made a face like miss piggy and asked "Heeeeeey....what?". I grabbed Frankies shoulder and calmed him down, when Fuckhead realised that he was about the get his teeth ounched out he said "Heeeeeey....what?" and kissed his biceps which was the moment where I was so pissed and stood up to him. He said "Heeeeeey....what?" and I couldn't resist to pull him out of the bar. Outside his dead dog eyes looked at me and he said "Heeeeeey....what?" and I thought If I punch him the brain out i might get problems with my visa and left him to the security guys. 10 seconds later he was stumbeling over walking street and hugged a Katoy from the bar next door, and he said "Heeeeeey....what?" and grabbed Katoys titties, Katoy noticed that many people where pissed at him and gave him full throttle a kick in the balls, really powerful and really hard. Guess what he said in a crying voice???? "Heeeeeey....what?"

It was all that was left in his fucking brain and his voice was so freaking carrying and biting in my ears. I am sure he was meeting the worng guys this night and they killed him and after all that is what he deserves, I meet many drunken idiots on walking street but this one has drunken his brain entirely broken!

Man I gotta leave that city untill middle of february, I cant stand these loosers anymore!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree and it doesnt surprise me when someone is getting overexcited by all these booze and boobs but when someone can only speak 2 words and makes me actually feel that he is mentally challenged then that is a level even I haven't seen.

The entire time he had that "Adrian Face" from Rocky IV after he defeated Drago and looked like a steak. Mouth wide open and eyes like a dog and then this "Heeeeeey" followed by the "....WHAT?"

Woaaah, i gotta chill about that. I've never seen something like that and it was really drilling a hole into my brain.

Maybe a Texan............(ref to GWB) no offence to any other texans on the board unless your the guy sending the 25K to someone :neener:

Why insult GWB? I mean he is...well he did...ok well, he ...nope, can't do it, just no defending the guy...you are right, 100% fuckwit...

Archived