Winter vomiting disease in Thailand?

elef

Ex-TW got winter vomiting disease - I diagnosed her via mobile, but as she asked for antibiotics I had to consult the homepage of The Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control. Enough about that, the swedish institute says its common all around the world but my ex (and me) never heard about it in Thailand, do thais also get it in Thailand?

20 % of scandinavians are immune!

On to new subject Elef... :thumbup:

I think it may be the same virus running rampant all over the world. Its called I believe the Noro Virus-24-48 hours of violent vomiting-Makes you weak as hell HIGHLY contagious-sometimes also with the shits-Never lasts more than 60 hours Incubates in 48-IMHO having just suffered same and done some research. :(

My little girl got it and then shared ...

DDDave,

Yah, everyone seems to have had this damned thing recently around Boston. My doors are barricaded and no one who is sick, feels sick, looks sick, or has been sick is allowed in! I ate that damned sickness and I hate puking for days at a time. And what's with the silly cunts all running around sick and giving it to everyone else. If you're sick ... stay the fuck home asshole! Hate theses winter diseases, flus and colds. Snowing right now Dave. You ain't missing a thing. And the damned Pats lost! So close! How the hell can you blow a three TD lead that quickly!

Cent

Beginning of next month some time. No date yet, but soon. Getting cold here finally. Time for me to get my ass out while the gittin's good! :smirk: Friggin' airline tix are double what they were 2 years ago! Anyone found any good deals from the east coast lately?

Shoulda been the Pats and New Orleans! :( I wanted that match-up. :grin:

Cent

Archived