Legal action...stupid idea?

junglesoup

Just get her to leave it (as galling as that is). She lives in the neighbourhood, and if things got ugly, she is the one that would be at risk....

-j-

Very good advice man. Thanks. She said they were pretty hot headed and wound up easily and quite defensive so maybe better to avoid confrontation with these rocket heads.

Reminds me of some bedding we got at big c ( c for crapola I now think)

package said 4 piece set, got home, found top and bottom sheet, one pillow case. went back to complain ( (I know, but figured I'd give it a try)

seems the 4 th piece ( according to the sales person) was the cardboard packing inside the box. ( and she said they had similar complaints)

sooo, should have opened the package to be sure.

same theory as the test sockets for light bulbs there, be sure you get one that works b4 yolu pay for it.

Topcatta,

"Ouch, you hit me!"

Yes, we did, and we are going to keep on hitting you until you start to like it. You'll like it so much you'll beg us to hit you more, the more we hit you the more you'll want. When you really want it so much you beg for it, we'll stop hitting you, because we'll know you like it, and we'll stop hitting you until you like us to stop hitting you, then we'll start hitting you again. Until you like it. You love it, don't you?

:spank::condom::sex::grouphug: :thumbup: :grin: ;) :hubba: :scared::spank::scared::spank::scared::spank::sex:

The cardboard thing in your bed set: Creative Logic in the moment of Now. And besides you are a Farang so what would you know?! But I must say something positive for the Thai in question, pretty daring thinking! Maybe you didnt get the joke ... ?! :scared: Ouch, you hit me!

could be, but it sounded rehearsed.

It would be interesting to see what kind of training the sales staff has at big c

probably low on custumer satisfaction, high on b.s, ( ing)

[color:red]

"package said 4 piece set, got home, found top and bottom sheet, one pillow case. "
[/color]

Actually you got 5 items:

top sheet

bottom sheet

pillow case

carboard

and the plastic everything came in.

While in Thailand, expect to get fucked once in a while.

But then some customers do the fucking. As an example:

In THe USA, one women came into Walmart and wanted her item (busted) replaced or her money back. No receipt - just wanted her money back. And with the lungs this lady had, most would give her the money back just do get her ass out of the store. But the store manager arrived and told her that there was no problem. That the two of them would go out on the sales floor and she could pick out another item just of the same model she bought. Sounds fair enough (LOL). When they got out on the sales floor, the lady found out they never carried that brand!

Reminds me of some bedding we got at big c ( c for crapola I now think)

package said 4 piece set, got home, found top and bottom sheet, one pillow case. went back to complain ( (I know, but figured I'd give it a try)

seems the 4 th piece ( according to the sales person) was the cardboard packing inside the box. ( and she said they had similar complaints)

sooo, should have opened the package to be sure.

same theory as the test sockets for light bulbs there, be sure you get one that works b4 yolu pay for it.

Pasathai,

My wife always checks in Lotus everything we buy and opens it before paying to doublecheck if it works or everything is there that's supposed to be there.

Archived