Horny Japanese housewives are coming.

chuckwoww

Guest lazyphil

cambridge is full of japanese tourists, just today i was buying a bunch of bananas and some apples at the fruit stall at the market, turned around and was surrounded by about thirty 20 something japanese ladys taking pictures of each other....i doubt england has the same effect as bali on them :dunno:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Anyone have any experience with them, what they like...?

cheers

Once you go Jap, you never go back!

What we used to say.

A woman is a woman is a woman, but...

from my experience (20+ years living/working in Japan and married to a Japanese lady), they are

very loyal, excellent companions, intelligent, able to carry on a "normal" conversation, they are very OK to take care of their man, like to travel, many like dancing/drinking, mostly a good shag (...ok to take care of their man).

All in all, IMO about 200% better then the average USA lady.

@Forget about japan girls being curious about western guys, I m pretty curious about them also.

Its 1 of the 100 things to do on my before I die list. Fuck a yippon girl.

Anyone have any experience with them, what they like...?@

JungleSoup,

I think you said you're 26... just fly to Tokyo... will be very easy to catch a couple of them! - no joking here, had weird things hapened with japanese gals on short trips there - screwing in a stairways a girl I didn't know the name and who couldn't speak a single word of english, people walking by. A jap guy stopping me outside Kabukicho because he had a lady in a hotel nearby who wanted to blow gaijin dicks... and it wasn't trickier than that! plus a couple of other fun stories... hot place!

JS, just hang out in an area of Tokyo called Roppingi. Its the 'western' gaijin (same as falang) district. Japanese girls go there just to be around westerners. Lots of office girls there at the bars.

Japanese girls who visit LA will do some wild things as well. There was a club I used to go to that a lot of the Japanese girls here on one of those vacation tour things would go to. I know some Japanese and they were shocked I knew, I found out later it was the worse thing I could do. They don't want you to know anything about them so when I would approach them I'd just say 'yo, how ya doin' and pantomine the rest. They just want to f**k and go.

Lots of women are like that. I've heard plenty of stories of English girls heading to the beaches in Spain just to get drunk and bang locals. There are plent of American housewives who go to Jamaica and bang the local guys there in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios and Negril.

And the old but never tired spring break college crowd who will bang anything.

For me in LOS, Japanese, Thai, whatever, doesn't matter, I just want the one with the least resistance. I'm not gonna spend a lot of time and money chatting up a girl if its easier to get someone else.

Bali is an infamous destination for bored middle aged Australian women who go there for the local young men. From what I've read, its just about the same situation as Farang guys going to LOS. They young guys give them plenty of affection and sex, and the women buy into it that they really love them. So they start sending money to their new boyfriends, maybe divorce their husbands ...

Archived