Ejaculation Statistics...??

preahko

so, in my twisted little mind I got to thinking...you know how "they" are always generating those statistics, such as "every 4 seconds someone is born on this earth," or "every 8 seconds someone dies..." or "every 20 seconds a woman is beaten by her husband..." or "every X seconds a woman is raped"...or "every Y seconds a man is raped"...(note that due to widespread prison rape, the figure for men getting raped is MUCH, much higher than that for women...especially in barbarian countries like the US that have an ungodly percentage of their population incarcerated...)

well, here's what I was thinking...how frequently does a penis squirt jizz in thailand? how often, how many seconds have to pass before some male is coming?? (I know, females come too here, but it's gotta be waaaaay less frequent, especially since most of you guys a) don't care if your BG comes or B) are clueless when she's faking, haha...)

the data set for this one is huge...you've got thai guys fucking their girlfriends or wives (relatively small sample, but it does happen...especially accompanied by smacks to the head, etc.), thai guys fucking their mia noy, etc., which is a much higher raw total...

then farangs here on vacation fucking BGs, and finally farang expats doing their daily pathetic thing or screwing around on the wife (note: I will NEVER understand why some of you bitches enter into "long term relationships" with thai women...??????) every time they have a free 20 minutes away from her, as documented in any number of posts here or a number of different internet pussy forums...

anyway, so what is it? does a dick blow every 3 seconds here? more? less? how do "they" figure such statistics??

discuss...

preahko

Archived