Best Pattaya gogo for stunners+fun

lifesabeach

Well..I have been there and back so now I can write a reply to my own post! The information was helpful..thanks guys..Pattaya...must be one of the shaved pussy capitals of the world..amazing place especially towards the end of the high season...gotta say - Living Dolls was tops for shows and barfined 2 dancing girls outta there in a week..one a totally hot fun babe and the other a major starfish,,but oh so pretty..Happy...seemed to have the best assortment of cuties, made a bad choice out of there another starfish....Coyotees had one absolute beauty I went back to try and pull, to no avail - bf'd a girl with a dress on from Club Bosche...never do that again..she was sweet but the stretch marks and scarring from her 1st kid was too much....finally at Peppermint I met a cutie that I liked more than usual..went back and took her out of there again on my last night.

I probably hit most of the other bars as well..sometimes just for a looksee - ran into one problem - I go into a bar and out of 20 -40 girls there is one maybe two that really do it for me - I try to make contact, buy them a drink and chat but 5 times out of 6 don't get the sense they want to leave with me - a couple of times I did leave with these "stunners" and the fuck was unenthusiastic to say the least - I probably was batting 50% overall...Is this par for the course or am I setting my sights too high?

I am over 50 and it is hard to face the reality that even in the payforplay world it is such hard work...In fact, I am glad that girls don't have to go with just any guy that comes along, but I was sitting next to a couple of goofy looking Korean boys and the girls were sure coming by and introducing themselves like they never did to me...somehow I felt that the girls are a bit more pro and used to older western guys in Bangkok.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah broke your cherry! :)

As a rule, although there are always exceptions, stunners = starfish. :shakehead It's a given. Law of nature. They spend so long looking at how beautiful they are in the mirror that short of Brad Pitt coming in anyone else just doesn't compare. Best thing to do with 'em is give 'em a dildo and a mirror. :crazy:

The second rule of go go bars is that there are no rules. :confused: Just joking.

One thing with Asian dudes is that there's a perception that they're all wealthy and throw the baht around, just like the Japanese are reputed to do. Whether that's true with Koreans is anyone's guess. I've seen quite a few young looking Korean guys around, on baht buses and in go gos, who I only know they're Korean 'cos rather stupidly I try to practice speaking Chinese with them. They look like they're skinter than a lot of farangs and some of them look like they're absolute virgins. :scared:

Of course there's the other aspect of a service worker perhaps being able to go around with them and not look so obviously like a sex worker, (apart from the clear plastic heels and micro mini which are a dead giveaway, or maybe it's to do with penis size, or the fact that most Asian guys are fairly slimly built and the chick's not gonna have someone's beer gut resting on her vulva. :confused:

I probably hit most of the other bars as well..sometimes just for a looksee - ran into one problem - I go into a bar and out of 20 -40 girls there is one maybe two that really do it for me - I try to make contact, buy them a drink and chat but 5 times out of 6 don't get the sense they want to leave with me - a couple of times I did leave with these "stunners" and the fuck was unenthusiastic to say the least - I probably was batting 50% overall...Is this par for the course or am I setting my sights too high?

I am over 50 and it is hard to face the reality that even in the payforplay world it is such hard work...In fact, I am glad that girls don't have to go with just any guy that comes along, but I was sitting next to a couple of goofy looking Korean boys and the girls were sure coming by and introducing themselves like they never did to me...somehow I felt that the girls are a bit more pro and used to older western guys in Bangkok.

Do you smile? Do you have a fun attitude? Did you ever buy a snack and share it with the BGs?

One thing with Asian dudes is that there's a perception that they're all wealthy and throw the baht around, just like the Japanese are reputed to do. Whether that's true with Koreans is anyone's guess. I've seen quite a few young looking Korean guys around, on baht buses and in go gos, who I only know they're Korean 'cos rather stupidly I try to practice speaking Chinese with them. They look like they're skinter than a lot of farangs and some of them look like they're absolute virgins. :scared:

Nah Nah Nah! Let's not make fun about Asian guys in an Asian country! Fact is that a lot (if not the most) of the girls prefer asian men over farang men, they are way better customers. They pay twice as much, Japanese men even trice as much, they have (with all due respect) smaller penises which is perfect for a ST, noway that she ends up exhausted! They also understand their culture better. Next time when you see a funny looking Asian it might be exactly the guy the girl on your side really wants! :grin:

Do you smile? Do you have a fun attitude? Did you ever buy a snack and share it with the BGs?

I'm a smilin fool when I have a cutie by my side..buy them a snack? Are you joking...I have not seen much in the way of snacks in gogos...buym a drink, chitchat, decide to bf, and then go for some pool or a bite to eat, then back to the hotel...what I feel I need work on is knowing what vibe before I barfine them is going to result in a good experience...unfortunately I sometimes ignore the "this is probably a starfish" vibe cuz she is so durn purty!

Well, I think I got better as the week progressed but lets just say I have a weakness.

You smile at the girls/servers BEFORE you get company. A quick smile and nod of the head when the server brings your drink usually is received very positively.

You bring the snack into the gogo. :doah: I have gotten better results than when buying drinks. :D Do something a little different to breakup the routine. Buy some stickers and watch the girls go wild! :hubba: Handout small stuffed animals or some cheap trinkets from home.

I have done all of the above and the cuties have taken care of me very energeticly. :o

Well i'm back also...didn't barfine anyone as i have GF, but my mate did, a stunner from club Boersch (or however you spell it). The only stunning dancer there, there was a real beauty working as a hostess and i could've barfined her, but i can't....There was one girl in Diamond gogo that i liked...otherwise i was disappointed with the selection available. Living dolls showcase was ok, a couple of nice ones, altho' the serving girls seemed better than the dancers. Happy gogo, was again ok...but nothing made me go wow! Angelwitch was shite for ladies, very empty, it's a real shame as the club layout is great! What's up a gogo was awesome for general nudity and sexual deviance but nothing there that caught my eye, catz also very lame...The sea was also not good for lookers...went to a few other places too, but can't recall the names...as they were DULL. Ah well, i think BKK has better looking ladies, both inside and outside the bars.

Archived