Best Pattaya gogo for stunners+fun

lifesabeach

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diamond A Gogo used to be a very good spot for 10+ super hot chicks, this has changed, last time I was there me and my friend has been the only customers for 15 minutes, none even wanted to talk to us and girls where occupying the furniture yawning and being lazy. 2 girls where smiling at us but were too lazy to stand up and we thought it is funnier not to wave them over and enjoy their lack of motivation! That was incredible, never something like that!

Zombie when you say the service girls a show case are better than the dancers I would assume you have been to Living Dolls 1 and not Living Dolls Showcase, because Showcase has exactly 2 good looking service girls and the others are rather very ugly and you would also be the first to say the show girls aren't hot!

Ok, i get confused easily in Pattaya...showcase is on walking street, right?? entrance right on the street, about 1/2 to 2/3 the way down?

Trooper, no worries, i wont be back for a while....she's safe :grin: from me anyway, but maybe not from the potential 50 plus customers until i go back there...damn, this hostess was a beauty tho'...if i was single......

If I can summarize what has been posted above, you will find the better looking girls much later (after midnight) at night in the disco? The opposite seems to be true in Bangkok. (See the YouTube video of the girls leaving the Nand Disco.) Are we sure this isn't a case of 'beer goggles'?

OK, a question: for the earlier part of the evening, any places with good wine and attractive hostesses? Maybe a combination of a Soi 33 bar (but Rainbow 4 quality girls) with the wine selection you would find at, oh, Mustards Grill in Napa, or, more realistically, the Wine Connection in Bangkok - does such a place exist in Pattaya? Better yet, they are playing Miles Davis and John Coltrane in the background and they stay open late, so after the disco, say at 4 am, you can go there with the stunner you picked up at Lucifers... OK, I doubt such a place exists, but anything close?

Later in the evening, it doesn't matter, but I like to start my evenings on a mellow night and slowing build up the tempo.

I reckon somewhere like that in Pattaya would flop quicker then DS's dick after a bottle of "Dum". :grinyes::chili:

From memory, Torrenova once put a post up on a "Gentleman's Club" type-of-thing in Pattaya and the general concensus was it wouldn't work.

Ah... here it is.

Gentleman's Club in Pattaya

All very well and good... trouble is, there's a bit of a shortage of "gentleman" in Pattaya most days!

:rotl::rotl::neener::rotl::rotl:

Hey, leave my dick outa this, it's spoken for :grinyes::grinyes:

But just for your info sometimes a botten of "Dum" works wonders....Vitamin D....lol...

Gotta agree, reckon a "Gentlemen's Club" would bomb....there's not many of us left....55555

PS....good to see you back to your "Old self" after a day of self pity..... or was it the hang over and the early morning wake up call??? :neener::neener::grinyes::neener::neener:

Have a good weekend.

Gadfly,

I don't know if places like this exist because I don't know the places you are referring to.

Usually you find everything when you know where to go! There are blues and jazz bars, there are lounges and there are upper scale places but none of them is at the typical spots except a couple of live band bars. Pattaya has it's own dirty little style and I prefer to live my life along the heartbeat of the city. In Germany I have a decent wine collection and the most decent single malts you can buy for money, in Pattaya I drink Red Label straight up. If I wanna have a good night out in a nice environment I usually go to Mantra or to Chez Pascale (best Tom Yam Gung ever) later at the same night I would go to Miles Jazz Lounge in Jomtjien, they have cozy seats and music in the perfect volume. This however is interesting for the girls for a couple of minutes but it is not their world and this is what I love about them that they don't try to play along like the BBK girls I know. Nothing worse than a brat pretending to be sophisticated. BKK girls are pros and Pattaya girls are amateurs, you drag them into places like Mantra or a jazz bar they like the style but get incredibly insecure and don't know how to behave!

You better bring someone who is into it!

Ok, i'm down with the whole 'gentlemens club' thing, being of good breeding etc etc whatever....however, why do such venues have to have jazz or blues or such tripe? Why? Possibly the most dull musical styles that exist, other than freakin country...

Such pretentious sophistication does not always include jazz as the music of choice. If i want to relax, then why can't pleasant ambient or electronica be found anywhere in Thailand? I'm so bored with the same old niches and stereotyped bullshit.

Gentleman don't always like freakin blues and jazz!

Archived