Best Pattaya gogo for stunners+fun

lifesabeach

Hmmm... I don't like gentlemen's clubs either (well, I find places like Pegasus boring), but your commnet on music?? I enjoy everything from techno to pop to Radiohead to country, but there is a time a place for everything. And when I am drinking a good glass of wine early in the evening or when I am otherwise mellow, I enjoy a little Miles Davis or John Coltrane. But when I am on the hunt, Thai techno disco is fine.

In any event, I suspect my 'ideal' bar would flop in Pattaya. It might work in Bangkok (there are places close here), but I can see how it wouldn't work in Pattaya even though at least two of us here that probably patronage the place.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect anything sophisticated would flop in Pattaya...altho' if the Thai govt. gets its 'quality' tourists it so craves, i guess more up market venues will appear over time. I've yet to experience anywhere i can relax in BKK however.

I agree Zombie, if you mean by sophisticated "pretentious assholes living in smut city and fucking cheap whores needing a place to smoke a cigar and pretend they have nothing to do with the nightlife" kind of place. Yeah it would flop and if there was one i would personally burn it down! The few upperscale places like Mantra work very well because the lounge is wonderful decorated and the restaurant has really amazing food! It is good to have it but I wont go there more than twice a month!

PS Zombie

you might be right with your living dolls review, they have lost 7 show girls in 4 weeks! Fucking high season brought some new boyfriends in town who cant handle that their girls are dancing nekid. Best guess in 3 months they are all back!

If you're willing to pay B160/drink for a good laugh sometime, go into POLO, the massive Walking St. showbar.

They pack in a lot of Chinese tour groups and sit them close to the stage. The numbers are a little raunchy, the girls getting down to the altogether at the end of most. The Chinese sit there wide-eyed; the girls will invariably pick a table full of them and start a pussy dance over their heads...the men literally jump off their chairs and go running for the door, seemingly terrified. The wives just cover their faces with their hands and peek thru. Once, a girl put her panties onto a guys head, he had the look of a man being strangled as he struggled to extricate himself.

If I wanna have a good night out in a nice environment I usually go to Mantra or to Chez Pascale (best Tom Yam Gung ever) later at the same night I would go to Miles Jazz Lounge in Jomtjien, they have cozy seats and music in the perfect volume.

You better bring someone who is into it!

Sounds like my ("our") kinda places....and my companion is certainly "into it"...Do I need to book in advance for a Saturday night.... Likely I could be "In town" on the 17th and would like to experience this side of "Disneyland"

Cheers DS

All I am looking for is a place with good wine, good jazz and a nice ambience. When I am out late, I enjoy a disco, but something different for a change would be a nice. You, know where guys my age can actually hear other when we talk.

Forget the cigars - I live in Bangkok; my lungs are damage enough already.

Archived