Send her to Mexico

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

after I enjoyed the privilege to participate in a coincidential private farewell party in an upscale serious Thai massage shop , I investigated the matter further and like to report my findings :

If your beloved one shows tattoos of a body coverage-rate of less than 100 % and does further speak any other words than wottyouname whereyoucomeflomm the place to go for is Mexico , amongst others . Thrilling news is that any half sober investor / hotel company seems to be opening spas the world over . Serious lack of staff . My farewell party companion headed for South Africa the Saturday after we met , ticket courtesy Marriott Hotels & Spas , 500 USD base salary , plus 10 % of fees, plus tips . Contract 12 months renewable . The only remarkable thing I can remember about madame was her lack of pubic hair , massage qualification mediocre if you ask me .

There are places in Mexico hijacking massage ladies from the Chiang Mai 5 star properties at 2000 USD a month . Though these are of the highest qualification . My favorite from the river lodge Spa left for Hongkong in December . Language is of minor importance as long as they can say " Too stlong madame ? " and " Solly time over Sir" .

Hourly fees you have to consider around 100 USD / hour at these places whereever they are , an average 5 hours per day / per lady are the norm . Spa packages with several hours of treatment cost even more .

Over to you .

BuBi

Just came from Mexico. I know TG's care a lot about money, but I think they'd get home sick *real* quick.

English isn't as widely spoken as you'd expect - you really need Spanish if you wanted to live there. I know you are saying they could have everything taken care of by the hotel and don't really need to say much - but I can't imagine anyone would be happy to stay couped up in that situation for too long. Especially Thai's that love to be surrounded by friends.

I suppose the question is if there is a Thai community in Mexico?

My feeling is they would really, really hate the place - the food, the people, the culture - but I could be wrong. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has any experience with this.

Man sandwich ,

these girls are mostly in the 25 to 34 years age bracket . children with mummy , husband he hab other lady . same story everywhere . the ones I was talking about come from the Four Seasons / ex Regent resort in Chiang Mai , the Oriental also has lost some. Their monthly income in Siam is around 35000 Baht . Not bad I would say , and no real reason to leave for Tijuana , except there is a strong incentive . I don't think any of them will stay longer than their 12 months contract for reasons you mentioned yourself .

Doing massage on that level is hard work and has nothing to do with 2 hours / 500 baht plus handjob-fee . They have a proper education and always pass a 2 month in-house training before they start working . After all a good chance for a Siamese lady with proper physics and a sponsor who supports the initial training .

BuBi

Archived