Pattaya Round Up

Damen

Here is my Brownfox77 styled Pattaya round up from my recent visit:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Happy

Bars may come & go, get hot or cold but Happy is a model of consistency. A good selection of girls no matter what time I would pop in, several stunners and great crowds. Plenty of skin on display and late night closings.

There are several high energy dancers (and while the "high" in high energy might be artificially produced :shocked:) they are fun to watch.

The only downside to Happy was the 2 falang blondes that spent the better part of the week in there, getting up on stage to dance. While one had a decent body, the other was a pig and they thought they were hot shit. :crazy:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Peppermint

Peppermint is another bar that is pretty consistent in terms of delivering a good time. It should come as no surprise as they are the same owners as Happy. A good variety of entertainment with table dancers, lady dancers and girls in the cage.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Living Dolls Showcase

For years this was my favorite bar and my main source for pulling girls. Gone are the days when the Showgirls would hang out in the crowd and party. Now it is a place where a good looking girl goes to work to secure a sponsor, ooops, I mean boyfriend :smirk:, does her show and retreats to the back room.

The lady dancers look like a lineup from Soi 6 now, so unless you are willing to compete for a showgirls attention, its really just a place to go watch shows now. The long time mamasan is gone and there are only a few showgirls that I would consider barfining. I took one and her lackluster performance convinced me not to go back for the The others. The Ice princess looks good, albeit from going under the knife many times but the next time she smiles will be the first.

LDS is still worth visiting to see the shows but there is not much incentive to return after that. :(

:thumbup: :thumbup: Living Dolls

I A pretty good line up of showgirls and lady dancers who aren't afraid to interact with the crowd. The best ones get barfined early so if you venture in late at night, it might be quiet. No pressure for ladydrinks and a good time.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Angelwitch

Great layout and much improved shows a year after their PTY opening simply due to showing. :thumbup: One of the best restrooms in a PTY gogo. I noticed that a couple of BKK showgirls were in town but I don't know if they relocated or were just back for the 1st anniversary week :dunno:

My only complaint about AW was the pushy service girls trying to get me to buy lady drinks. The Angelwitch theme song in between shows get a bit monotonous after a while.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Shark Club

Mostly girls doing the 2-step shuffle but there was one hot looking girl when I went in. Since she came and sat with me :D the place gets a higher rating than it probably deserves. I witnessed a local falang eat a dancers pussy for what seemed to be an hour!! :shocked: I thought the poor fucker had died from a lack of oxygen but he eventually surfaced with a smile and glaze on his face :grin: :grin:

:thumbdown: Windmill

I heard a lot of good things about Windmill but the night I went in, it looked and felt like a retirement home. Low volume music and lots of homely looking girls attending to men in their 60's. Might be a great place for me in 20 years but I need a bit more excitement now.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: Heaven Above

What a difference a year makes. Last year at this time, Heaven Above was the talk of the town with great looking girls and standing room only crowds every night. This year I went in and the place was like a morgue. :yikes: Dancers that looked like they came off the set of night of the living dead and a crowd of 4-6 guys to match. The lone holdover from last year looks like she has lost 20lbs. I can only hope that her habit of letting certain locals go bareback havent caught up with her. :(

Even the cute service girl, who I never got to barfine due to my incredibly bad timing, was gone :(:(

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Coyote

While I didn't witness the lick-a-thon show this year, Coyote still had a good selection of girls. Even better was that I found the service girl from Heaven Above working there! :thumbup: :D My timing was equally bad this year as I discovered her after 2 shortimes, with no baht in my pocket, no power in my pecker and my next to last day in PTY. I managed to go back my last day and finally barfine her for the evening. Great girl and loads of fun.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Secrets

Secrets is a great place to begin an evening or to end an night out if your not looking for company. They have great food, the music is at the perfect level and the girls enjoy their work. The barfine is a bit steep considering the quality of the girls but they rate very high in the personality department.

:thumbdown: Club Boeche and Catz

Last year the places were doing pretty good business (most likely due to the fact they were new bars) but they were pretty quiet this visit. Nothing to write home about in terms of girls and a lot of 2 step shuffling going on. I guess you need more than a jacuzzi show to keep a bar interesting.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbup: :thumbup: Living Dolls Showcase

For years this was my favorite bar and my main source for pulling girls. Gone are the days when the Showgirls would hang out in the crowd and party. Now it is a place where a good looking girl goes to work to secure a sponsor, ooops, I mean boyfriend :smirk:, does her show and retreats to the back room.

Dude, where have you been when I needed you :D . I exactly said that in the thread, scammers or survivors about one of the show girls which you certainly know. They don't come out, only when you tip them big time and the hot ones would not go with a guy anyways because they loose more on tip money than a customer would give them!

Would you agree with that? :confused:

However, I am not that fuzzy anymore that I want a new girl every night, actually I have a regular among the show girls and therefore LDSC is the perfect place for me to hang ou. The shows are great and the show girls beat in my opinion every other bars girls. Whenever I have introduced someone to walking street it was LDSC we want at last because after that it just could get worse!

Good review on Boesche, finally someone who doesnt get fooled by a hot tub anymore! The girls aren't very good looking!

Club Boesche.. yeah i remember it, was there with a friend, made some eye contact with one of the hostesses, wouldn't budge on the LT price as she said they were not allowed to, so i said thats fine, we heading off to Lucifers after our drinks.

You should have seen her high tail..hehehehehe

knowing damn well i could get a cutie for half her quote.

Other than that seeing 3 in a tub doing the vinegar stroke was ok, but seen it all before.

Avergae place, with some lookers.

As for Happy, have to agree, always have fun in there, and have made frineds with one of the guys in there, gets me my fav. seat all the time.

Dude, where have you been when I needed you :D . I exactly said that in the thread, scammers or survivors about one of the show girls which you certainly know. They don't come out, only when you tip them big time and the hot ones would not go with a guy anyways because they loose more on tip money than a customer would give them!

Would you agree with that? :confused:

Unfortunately you hit the nail right on the head. I can understand the girls not wanting to go out or even sit with customers when they've got idiots sticking purple notes in their g-string just for dancing on the stage. :banghead::cussing:

Yeah man, I really wish you would have posted that 3 weeks ago :) lol

Many brown notes recently

Do you remember the girl, her name resembles "pig" in thai if you would add on "o" at the end :)

She used to have shorter brown hair, she first bleached her hair blond 3 weeks ago and a week later she came with blonde rastas, she has a bulldog face but she is a great dancer and a funny girl!

She is pulling between 6k and 9k every night right now. She is really good and really rude in asking for it,she gets 100 baht she throws it back, she gets 500 baht she is grimacing to the customer, she gets 1k she smiles like a little angel!

A customer next to me wanted to barfine her, she said, no problem, pay me 8000 barfine and 4000 for the night otherwise I loose money! He payed :)

Here is my Brownfox77 styled Pattaya round up from my recent visit:

Damen, Thanks for the Pattaya Round Up! Always interesting how things change there. Good to see at least a couple places are consistent - not surprised by Happy.

In a few months hope to make an update on your report, it'll be slow season then so will be interesting so see how things are then.

A customer next to me wanted to barfine her, she said, no problem, pay me 8000 barfine and 4000 for the night otherwise I loose money! He payed :)

CT, now I wonder if this is what happened to that previous acquaintance of yours, maybe he became enamored with that same girl, asked her how much to take her out, after hearing her reply all he could say from then on was...

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

"Heeeeeey....what?"

:yikes::neener::chili:

Unfortunately you hit the nail right on the head. I can understand the girls not wanting to go out or even sit with customers when they've got idiots sticking purple notes in their g-string just for dancing on the stage. :banghead::cussing:

Yep, one of my hates too - idiots who tip the girls the sort of money for just DANCING that they used to have to actually fuck for. :doah:

If that's what they want to do, why don't they just stay in the lap-dancing places in their own countries to do it? :dunno:

If this gets any worse, I'm half-thinking of forming a sort of terrorist group to wipe these fuckers out. That'll learn 'em. :smirk:

Bibblies, this is one of my pet hates as well. I've never understood the concept some of these cretins have of tipping a girl for just dancing which is as others have said what she's paid to do in the 1st place. Its ruined many agogos now, you get girls who sit with you, you buy them a drink and then they have the gall too ask for a tip for sitting with you?! I think the tipping for dancing is the problem and in Bangers it seems a lot of them seem too expect a tip for sitting with you and having a drink these days. I always thought that was what you bought a lady drink for? silly me!

Simie.

Archived