Pattaya Round Up

Damen

What a croc of shit ! There is nowhere that has a Bt8000 barfine. The girl could have demanded Bt11,000 for the night as that is her right but she cannot demand a barfine higher than the stated club amount.

Actually she is one out of 3 girls who isn't for sale! There is no stated club amount for her. She is supposed to stay the entire night since she is the "star" of the bar, many people just come to see her. She and 2 others get a way way higher salary then the other show girls and If she goes with a customer there is no barfine at all, it will be deducted as a "missing day" from her salary, which should be round about 2000 baht. It is up to her what she tells the customer, she has card blanches since the bar makes big amounts because of her. Actually it was her boss who asked me "did you hear that?" with a huge smile on his face, he also said that she pulled that off a couple of times recently since she got that long hair! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you remember the girl, her name resembles "pig" in thai if you would add on "o" at the end :)

She used to have shorter brown hair, she first bleached her hair blond 3 weeks ago and a week later she came with blonde rastas, she has a bulldog face but she is a great dancer and a funny girl!

She is pulling between 6k and 9k every night right now. She is really good and really rude in asking for it,she gets 100 baht she throws it back, she gets 500 baht she is grimacing to the customer, she gets 1k she smiles like a little angel!

A customer next to me wanted to barfine her, she said, no problem, pay me 8000 barfine and 4000 for the night otherwise I loose money! He payed :)

Good dancer but not my type, especially the money grubbing part :(

Damen, Thanks for the Pattaya Round Up! Always interesting how things change there. Good to see at least a couple places are consistent - not surprised by Happy.

In a few months hope to make an update on your report, it'll be slow season then so will be interesting so see how things are then.

Shit, I hope to make an update to my own report in a couple of months :grin: :neener:

Looking forward to your as always though. :thumbup:

Unfortunately you hit the nail right on the head. I can understand the girls not wanting to go out or even sit with customers when they've got idiots sticking purple notes in their g-string just for dancing on the stage. :banghead::cussing:

Yep' date=' one of my hates too - idiots who tip the girls the sort of money for just [i']DANCING[/i] that they used to have to actually fuck for. :doah:

If that's what they want to do, why don't they just stay in the lap-dancing places in their own countries to do it? :dunno:

If this gets any worse, I'm half-thinking of forming a sort of terrorist group to wipe these fuckers out. That'll learn 'em. :smirk:

The sad thing is, there is no shortage of these twats. :( I, like many I know, used to sit on LDS for weeks at a time. Now, we pop in for a show or two over the course of 1-2 weeks.

Hasn't hurt business as the place is always jammed during showtime.

QUICK REPLY

Club Nevada,opposite Far East Rock, had a bit of show the other night which I'm lead to believe is regular as clockwork after 11 most nights. Usual bit of lezzie action with various combinations from 4 chicks. Then there's a fire eater who drips hot candlewax all over herself. Jep too mutt.

CT

Used to have a regular in Far East Rock a few years ago. Always check in there. But she not there. :( Last I heard she went to work in a massage place down 2nd Road towards Naklua. So there and Nevada are regular drop ins. Quite often too pissed to make it as far as Walking Street. :o Plus one time in Nevada they used to have a girl who was the image of Lucy Liu. :hubba:

Archived