Pattaya Round Up

Damen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed with the asking for tip when she is sitting with you!

What was said before was different. It is a show bar, these are real shows, these are real show girls. There is a choreography a concept and not just some pole standing in a different gear. All bars have shows now and put their better looking girls in a different gear to ask for higher bar fine. That is not what a show bar like LDSC does.

The reaction on a show is looking! You tip the girl on the stage not when she sits with you. She doesn't come sit with you if you don't tip. From the business point of view it is very smart and it attracts a certain group of people, therefore it is just one bar out of 48, good there is something for these people too. It is seriously avery smart concept since many expats come there multiple times a week to get some appetite but they eat at home with their wife :) You can see the quality of the shows by the 30+ single girls coming every night just to watch the shows! It is a different concept with different rules which has definitely it's right to be there, it is the customers own choice to return.

Other than that, yeah I hate when a girl from a regular bar sits with me and asks me for tip. If I sit for an hour or so I would give her a little anyways since I blocked her from other customers, if a girl asks me for tip she won't get any and I ask her to stand up and leave me alone and tell her that she is impolite!

:thumbup: :thumbup: Living Dolls Showcase

Gone are the days when the Showgirls would hang out in the crowd and party. Now it is a place where a good looking girl goes to work to secure a sponsor, ooops, I mean boyfriend :smirk:, does her show and retreats to the back room.

Ain't that the truth. Nowadays, the bar is full of young English yobs competing for the showgirls'attention. :shakehead

Ain't that the truth. Nowadays, the bar is full of young English yobs competing for the showgirls'attention. :shakehead

That's the concept of the bar, brilliant isn't it? The point is that the show girls are ALL unique in the way they look, try to find the "DD Boob Girl" or "The Brasilian Looking One" with the curls or "Her Sister with the D-Cups" or the "Tall Japanese Looking One" with the monster tatoo on her leg in any other bar, the point is... you won't. YOu find regular thai girls in other bars, some of the are extremely pretty but LDSC girls look unique, you can't argue with that! Of course people fighting for their attention because they look different and for the it is like an olympic medal to parade with them on walking street! The concept is brilliant and works!

Like the original poster said, the girls now piss off back to the dressing room after they do their set instead of mingling with the crowd. Ken, the owner of LDS, started the 20,000 baht a month salary for showgirls a few years ago and obviously it is passed on to the customer in the form of higher drink prices and barfines. Yep, great looking showgirls. I tagged one of them who is now working at Heaven Above as a showgirl. :grin:

They get 15,000 baht actually plus bonuses, they didn't pass it to the customers, all bars have increased costs and lifted up the prices. However, I understand the girls behavior, she is dancing 6 minutes and gets about 250 to 500 baht or she sits 10 minutes with a bloke and gets 40 bat for a drink. Have you ever been in the dressing room? It is 3 rooms, all together around 50 sqm, and a buffet for the show girls! Ken is one of the few people who had the balls to run a concept like this, the show girls are exclusively for the guys who like the challenge which turned out to be the guys who spend more money, they all come back, they don't come to barfine, they come to make a step into this direction and a couple of them score after 2 weeks others come back on their next vacations. I seeing this from a business point of view and I have to admit it is genius, the bar is always packed, and from the 35 regular girls at least 80& get barfine every night and the shows still go on. Brilliant!

A friend of mine posted pics of the dressing room on another board back when Keith was managing LDS. I would say paying 140 baht for a Jack Daniels and Coke and charging a 1,000 baht barfine for a showgirl is passing the cost on to the customer. Otherwise, how is Ken gonna pay the showgirls' high wages? On other Pattaya boards, when the discussion came up regarding higher drink prices and barfines in go gos, a few Walking Street go go bar owners who are members said it was because of the higher salaries for dancers as there is a lot of competition. Funny how drink prices and barfines in Walking Street go gos increased when the salaries of go go dancers increased, especially showgirls. At least go gos like Happy and Super Baby don't have an increased barfine for showgirls. ;)

Yeah man, I really wish you would have posted that 3 weeks ago :) lol

Many brown notes recently

Do you remember the girl, her name resembles "pig" in thai if you would add on "o" at the end :)

She used to have shorter brown hair, she first bleached her hair blond 3 weeks ago and a week later she came with blonde rastas, she has a bulldog face but she is a great dancer and a funny girl!

She is pulling between 6k and 9k every night right now. She is really good and really rude in asking for it,she gets 100 baht she throws it back, she gets 500 baht she is grimacing to the customer, she gets 1k she smiles like a little angel!

A customer next to me wanted to barfine her, she said, no problem, pay me 8000 barfine and 4000 for the night otherwise I loose money! He payed :)

What a croc of shit ! There is nowhere that has a Bt8000 barfine. The girl could have demanded Bt11,000 for the night as that is her right but she cannot demand a barfine higher than the stated club amount.

Actually I think both you and CT may be correct. While the bar might not have a 8000 baht barfine, that is what the girl wanted...in addition to the 4000. If the barfine was actually 1000, the gal would pocket 7000...though can't imagine that representing the night's income off tips and lady drinks she would lose by going out early. Otherwise, there would be many, many, many more really, really, really stunning girls available.

HH

Archived