38 blinking cartoon signs shut down Boston

foreigner

Figures we Bostonians would pull a profit out of this. :smirk:

Sounds like someone is thinking now. 2 million bucks is kindasteep, but then they did get all that nice publicity.

"We understand now that in today's post-Sept. 11 environment, it was reasonable and appropriate for citizens and law enforcement officials to take any perceived threat posed by our light boards very seriously and to respond as they did," the statement said.

I myself would rather the cops and others take any shit like this seriously, rather than getting my ass blown up by some Sponge Bob 'lectra lite show peg board, and have everyone later say, "Oops, sorry. Shoulda checked that shit out maybe. It was terrorists! Who'da thunk it?"

The two dickheads they hired to place these things around town couldn't be any stupider in their behavior. All they keep doing is pissing everyone off with their asshole juvenile behavior. Stick them in Walpole a few weeks and see how much they are smirking, smiling, joking, and 'skipping' to their arraingement. Now what next? These two clowns sue Turner for getting them in trouble and they make a killing too? The kid without the dreadlocks ... isn't he the lead teen actor in 'That 70's Show'? :) :grin:

"Bailiff, whack their pee pees!"

Cent

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived