A wise man's words

buffalo_bill

Man Easy ,

I read between your lines that you seem to be a bit worried about my mental health and you are most likely right . To explain the background : I am in process of establishing a Mia Noi and traditionally I am a thoughtful warrior with women . Rather than catching a multilingual urban beauty who eventually wants children , marriage and other threatening outlooks I prefer a lady who has been hurt by the life's circumstances and regards Khun BuBi as the first prize in the lottery . I expect nothing but good behaviour in exchange for a dramatic improvement in daily life . Further I want to make sure that improvement continues once I think I leave the theatre . All this is not cheap to organize , but still worth more than sending money and dream an illusion like lots of other fellows .

I hope you get my drift , after all I do not bite my nails off about loosing money and such . It does not matter , life is short . Checkbin after 2 weeks in the riverlodge is a much more frightening event .

About them ladies being " different " . Of course my lovely Nok is not different insofar as she trades current life against BuBi on the basis of improvement , deciding for trhe better opportunity. But if you think there are any bar/good/hiso - girls any different you might be very wrong . Choosing a partner is always a trade .

Thinks BuBi

Archived