A wise man's words

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

good old Stickman crossed my mind this minute and I thought I check if he is still somewhere or disappeared from the surface of the earth . Answer : her is still there and going through the Reader's submissions the first time in my life I come across a jewel : http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader3336.htm

Phantastic , they should distribute this at the airport .

BuBi

Not that I care about anything he says but it sounds so farking brilliant

Wise words but also a lot like slapping you in the face with the blindingly obvious. If you think any of this is news to you then you definitely don't know much about Thailand and are a prime target for the dreaded "my girl is different" syndrome.

Not that I am implying that includes anyone posting in this thread.

" Not that I am implying that includes anyone posting in this thread. "

It does , Easyman , and it is me . I am currently not following advice No's 10 - 9 - 8 -7- 6 - 5 - 2 and I assure you that is why I am having a great time . She lub me .

In the beginning when I woke up in the morning I was praying to the Lord : Oh Lord , stop me from doing it again " , but the Lord did not stop me , so how is Stickman's website going to stop me ? Bad luck .

Bubi

If it doesn't hurt , it's neither fun nor love .

In the house thread he said he would like to help the little family which has one member he likes too mud!

I think BuBi knows what he is doing he is going to Thailand for a while and he knows his "Bird" for quite some time!

He said something very interesting

I am currently not following advice No's 10 - 9 - 8 -7- 6 - 5 - 2 and I assure you that is why I am having a great time . She lub me .

Probably better to have a good time and ask less questions than having a unique girl and driving her crazy with too many doubts!

In my opinion and my experience all of them are different when they found someone they really like! The question is for how long? :)

Archived