Hong Kong Hooker Website

MooNoi

For the most part, these girls are strictly short time of the wham-bam-thank-you-mam variety - think 25~40 minutes for everything and one shot. The goal is to get you in and out as fast as possible. Some girls are very popular and service 7~10 guys a day. Sometimes they have russian girls there and they get shagged all day long.

Some of the rooms are very, very small with the bathrooms just big enough for 1 person. If you are of a large size/girth then you will have trouble using the shower.

Some of the girls speak english, but most of them do not.

I have followed that website for a while and sometimes the posters in the forum post in english. Reports about the girls' service etc. Typical reports... she didn't want to saamoke, she was a starfish, she rocked my world and so on.

The pictures are not always an accurate representation of what she looks like, so be prepared to walk away. Some will saamoke and others will not.

The girls working in the hotels usually charge up to 3~4 times higher than the non-hotel girls for the same service. But the benefit of this is that you can call the "manager" and make an appointment.

Overall, if you are looking for an adventure or something to tick off the list of been there and done that then go for it.

If you are in HK, just meander over to Wan Chai and follow your nose. You can always find a Thai, Pilipina, Columbian, Chinese or Mongolian hanging about one of the discos/bars looking to earn some Hong Kong Dollars.

TheLastEuropean

"Still... could be an good option for a weekend's mongering!

The "just-off-the-bus-dark-sk in-classless-I-dress-

from-a-charity-shop" bar girl look just can't

compete with the Chinese hotties IMO. "

Roger that regarding isaan hos compared with chinese girls... as of the weekend destination... keep in mind that Shenzhen seems very popular as such for HKG residents... so you might give it a naughty try...

• 2 weeks later...

The 141 girls stay in apartment complexes and as mentioned above, its wham bam thank you mam. Most of the girls rent their room for a couple of weeks and need to turn several tricks a day to break even.

Pick out a couple you like & go knock on their door. If you dont like what you see, just knock on the next door (they have directions to the apartments on the site, complete with pictures of the building exteriors).

Wan Chai will defintely set you back quite a bit more than a 141 girl unless your negotiating skills are good or your very handsum man :grin:

A couple pieces of advise, 1 the girl may be busy, but her neighbor might not, and from what I have noticed the different buildings have sort of the same quality, I've noticed this on Obsevatory road and elswhere in TST. And if you do have someone picked out, 1000 hongkongers do too. When I've gone out after a specific target, I have always lailed to lock on. For example I really want to do Jina (Taiwan) from the 141 website. I even stayed in a guest house in the same building, as I have done three other girls in that building. But Jina was always busy, as I could clearly hear from standing out side her door.

So, do like the Hong Kongers do, just walk around knocking on doors, look and walk away if you're not interested.

Last year I had the best experience of my 141 life by doing this. I was looking for Jina who was not there and was standing in front of a door when the lady opened it and I went in. Absolute girl friend effect from this young lady, it was fantastic.

And my last piece of advise is that I cought crabs from that young lady, or one of the other two that I had done that day, but I think it was her, because whe was so fun. I killed them fucking crabs, but buy what a horrible feeling having those dirty vermin crawling over my skin.

By the way I did a field report on that trip, if you're interested look for my prior posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived