Normal thai girl, not hooker

scott808

Well' date=' i'll not disagree with you, as i'm sick and tired of people telling me i'm wrong on this board, but an example if i may...

AUA has branches all over Thailand, as do several other language schools. These include locations in Isaan and the south. I think i recall AUA alone has 16 branches...then there are the other language schools...EF, ECC, WS, CM etc etc... the list is endless.

Futhermore my GF is at uni and is fluent (but then again she is a top student, grade point average of 3.9 and at one of the top Universities).... As are most of her friends. I also work at a different Uni and have taught over 2,000 students in the last year. All of whom were capable of conversations...it is a requirement for them to pass the course. So, sure there are millions who don't...but there are a shitloads who do...[/quote']

Let me add to the chorus homey "YOUR WRONG" Your gf is not the average Thai chick nor is any uni chick for that matter. A very small percentage of the populace even get to the uni level in Thailand, most would be lucky if they even finished high school or even attended it. The technical schools churn out more students than the unis and the small sample group I have encountered can barely string a sentence together(the once exception being those who attend the hotel schools).U socialize in a rarified world of English speaking, middle class, Thai women with uni educations. No wonder most of what u have posted so far in this thread is horribly skewed.

BTW- I also have a gf that attends uni in BKK, u know one that u actually have to "test" for to attend. I hang out regularly with her and her friends when I am in town. They are not the stellar super student that ur gf is. I would consider them quite average really as far as students go. They attend their classes, do their homework, get passing grades and focus intently on the latest bag to carry, expensive shoes to wear and the lengths and tightness of their skirts. They love to do Karaoke and frequent the many pubs that cater to the student crowd. Hardly any of them are what I would call "conversational" in their use of the English language. They may test well on paper tests but I think they would severely struggle in an American collegiate system.

So I am quite impressed with your having, "TAUGHT OVER 2000 STUDENTS IN THE LAST YEAR. ALL OF WHOM WERE CAPABLE OF CONVERSATIONS. . .IT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THEM TO PASS THE COURSE".

You actually had a conversation with each of the 2000 students that assessed their language proficiency? Oh yeah I forgot Thai testing standards insure that they are capable. LOL! What a joke! Are u sure ur in "Thailand" and not "Taiwan"?

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Oh good, you've returned.

In answer to your question, they have a 10-15 minute interview, must demonstrate an ability to move between tenses with ease and hold a conversation without pauses and avoid repetitions or delaying tactics...fluency is the key area of assessment. This is all done with no regard to slowing my speech or using simplistic language. Some people in LOS are trying to make a difference and achieve something. I'm sorry if that ruins your understanding of what goes on.

Honestly what u just described told me squat. Maybe u can can flesh out ur response a bit more. I am sure some us would love to be educated in the "Who", "What", "When", and "Where" concerning the methodology that you use to assess the conversational proficiency of 2000 Thais.

You say ur attempting to make a differnce? What better way than informing the thousands of farangs on this board who contribute sizable amounts of capital, time and effort in improving the lives of those Thais they interact with. You could spark some sort of inspiration.

BTW- since u are so happy about my current appearance, how about answering those other posts in this thread in response to your statements that u so conveniently missed(u know the ones u got all huffy about)? Be quick though I am only going to be around for another day or 2

Please tell me why on earth i need to explain to you about things you claim to know so much about...you seem to think you know all the answers already...i'm happy for you to continue believing that.

Only 2 days hey? I'm counting the seconds.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to your question' date=' they have a 10-15 minute interview, must demonstrate an ability to move between tenses with ease and hold a conversation without pauses and avoid repetitions or delaying tactics...fluency is the key area of assessment. This is all done with no regard to slowing my speech or using simplistic language. Some people in LOS are trying to make a difference and achieve something. I'm sorry if that ruins your understanding of what goes on.[/quote']

Honestly what u just described told me squat. Maybe u can can flesh out ur response a bit more. I am sure some us would love to be educated in the "Who", "What", "When", and "Where" concerning the methodology that you use to assess the conversational proficiency of 2000 Thais.

You say ur attempting to make a differnce? What better way than informing the thousands of farangs on this board who contribute sizable amounts of capital, time and effort in improving the lives of those Thais they interact with. You could spark some sort of inspiration.

BTW- since u are so happy about my current appearance, how about answering those other posts in this thread in response to your statements that u so conveniently missed(u know the ones u got all huffy about)? Be quick though I am only going to be around for another day or 2

Please tell me why on earth i need to explain to you about things you claim to know so much about...you seem to think you know all the answers already...i'm happy for you to continue believing that.

Dude ur really hopeless. You don't "need" to explain anything. You evidently attempted to "explain" something with that weak and empty post of urs that was not in the least informative.

There is a definite pattern to ur style of posting, weak and lacking substance.

Listen here Frodo u make these silly posts and when someone asks u to substantiate ur position or clarify u fade quicker than a fat farang walking 5 BKK blocks in the Thai summer heat.

I ask u to constructively debate my view of a "normal" Thai chick and instead u choose to regal me to boredom about ur uni GF @ a top university, that gets perfect scores or the middle class uni students that you teach.

I ask to enlighten us on the process that u use to test the English conversational proficiency of 2000 Thai students and I get an empty explanation.

I would have more respect for u as a poster if u actually were convincing in any matter. Ur about as convincing as Colin Powell showing the UN grainy satellite photos or Iraqi bio-chemical labs.

Your posts are weak, your writing style is weak, your tales of your Thai experiences are weak, your advice is weak, your persona is weak, your feigned indignation is weak. Are u getting the picture?

This the "RELATIONSHIPS" forum homey. The Dear Abbey style does not work here. People in this forum expect u to bring your comments with some substance not the usual "GTG's are good" and "BG's are bad" crap or in your case deluding people into thinking there are millions of "normal" English speaking, middle class, uni educated, Thai girls just waiting for farang companionship.

Since u claim u date a uni student @ a top university with a high GPA; have u informed our brethern here whom may desire the above mentioned student that chicks like that have very little time to hang out and party, socialize or even have a "normal" everyday relationship with a farang? Maybe u want to mention that the relationship will mostly consist of a thousand SMS's and hanging out on weekends(if they are available) because the dears spend most of their day on campus and then study at night and when they aren't doing that they have to spend time with the family?

You see I know this because I have dated and continue to date uni chicks but I also keep a couple of regular non students and BG's on call so I can hang out and have a good time for when I am not with my uni chick.

My advice for those who are uni chick-hunters is to hook up with the girls when they are done with exams and are on break. Other than that there will always be scheduling issues.

The uni thing is a really silly male fantasy similar to the airline stewardess fetish. Your dealing with young naive chicks that are really quite silly. The only reason I have hooked up with a few is because I party in RCA alot and hang out with Thai guys, when I am in BKK, so I don't know they are students until later.

If u don't want a BG and have to have a uni chick then get one that has graduated already, they should be more compatible with hanging out.

The "Relationships" forum is not about fluff and stuff.

Zombie, thus far ur a fluff and stuff poster.

In answer to your question' date=' they have a 10-15 minute interview, must demonstrate an ability to move between tenses with ease and hold a conversation without pauses and avoid repetitions or delaying tactics...fluency is the key area of assessment. This is all done with no regard to slowing my speech or using simplistic language. Some people in LOS are trying to make a difference and achieve something. I'm sorry if that ruins your understanding of what goes on.[/quote']

Dude ur really hopeless. You don't "need" to explain anything. You evidently attempted to "explain" something with that weak and empty post of urs that was not in the least informative.

Listen here Frodo u make these silly posts and when someone asks u to substantiate ur position or clarify u fade quicker than a fat farang walking 5 BKK blocks in the Thai summer heat.

I ask u to constructively debate my view of a "normal" Thai chick and instead u choose to regal me to boredom about ur uni GF @ a top university, that gets perfect scores or the middle class uni students that you teach.

I ask to enlighten us on the process that u use to test the English conversational proficiency of 2000 Thai students and I get an empty explanation.

I would have more respect for u as a poster if u actually were convincing in any matter. Ur about as convincing as Colin Powell showing the UN grainy satellite photos or Iraqi bio-chemical labs.

Your posts are weak, your writing style is weak, your tales of your Thai experiences are weak, your advice is weak, your persona is weak, your feigned indignation is weak. Are u getting the picture?

This the "RELATIONSHIPS" forum homey. The Dear Abbey style does not work here. People in this forum expect u to bring your comments with some substance not the usual "GTG's are good" and "BG's are bad" crap or in your case deluding people into thinking there are millions of "normal" English speaking, middle class, uni educated, Thai girls just waiting for farang companionship.

Since u claim u date a uni student @ a top university with a high GPA; have u informed our brethern here whom may desire the above mentioned student that chicks like that have very little time to hang out and party, socialize or even have a "normal" everyday relationship with a farang? Maybe u want to mention that the relationship will mostly consist of a thousand SMS's and hanging out on weekends(if they are available) because the dears spend most of their day on campus and then study at night and when they aren't doing that they have to spend time with the family?

You see I know this because I have dated and continue to date uni chicks but I also keep a couple of regular non students and BG's on call so I can hang out and have a good time for when I am not with my uni chick.

My advice for those who are uni chick-hunters is to hook up with the girls when they are done with exams and are on break. Other than that there will always be scheduling issues.

The uni thing is a really silly male fantasy similar to the airline stewardess fetish. Your dealing with young naive chicks that are really quite silly. The only reason I have hooked up with a few is because I party in RCA alot and hang out with Thai guys, when I am in BKK, so I don't know they are students until later.

If u don't want a BG and have to have a uni chick then get one that has graduated already, they should be more compatible with hanging out.

I'm just devastated that you think that about me, really....i may not be able to sleep for weeks...sharp objects need to be removed from where i live etc.

As i've already stated, there's no debating with you...that requires for there to be other people involved, you don't allow for such a possibility, as it is clear to all concerned there's only one opinion that counts...yours. Why would i (or for that matter, why would anyone?) want to discuss anything with you? What's the point?

What a shit pile of blabber.

I'm fortunate enough to be someone who is a GTG and doesn't want any money from me..i count my blessings.

So YOU are the elusive GTG! :D

Freudian?

Just VERY tired and maybe a little drunk...just a little....

Archived