Normal thai girl, not hooker

scott808

Hi, I have been corresponding with a Thai girl from Phuket via email and chat for more than a year now. She's not a hooker or a bar girl, but she works in real estate. When we talk about the redlight district she just laughs at me.

I guess my question is thi. Is she really okay with it. You know, me going to Bangkok to enjoy the girls. Or is she pissed but not telling me. I guess it's strange because an american girl would be pissed.

What would most Thai girls think about you getting laid, and later (one week later) you visit her?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will not be o.k. with you doing this if she is thinking of you as a BF...if she is, I'd suspect she is doing the same, and thus not relationship material...but up to you. I have had more trouble with "GTGs" (Good Thai Girls) than I have with hookers...but everyone is different, good luck! :) Love can happen! So well, meet her, see what yoiu want, and work on it.

Old Hippie, thanks again for your help this week on this site.

Yeah, I guess anywhere you go, the girls will be the same, Thailand included.

She probably would be pissed I guess. She once told me that she would take me there. (She probably would watch me like a hawk)

Have you seen a picture of her?

I remember setting up a guy with a girl from one of the Thai chat rooms a few years ago. His first time to Thailand and unfortunately he went on ahead. I emailled her and told her which hotel and room number etc. Deep down I was kinda hoping it would be a lady boy... It was worse. She should have worn a cow bell. :crazy:

So we turned up at the airport and there he was, waiting with moose in tow. Had a fun few days with her actually. Took her around NEP, Thermae, Cowboy whilst we stayed at the Nana Hotel. She'd look disapprovingly around but look again just to check. :cool:

GTGs I have met would not give me the time of day if they new I had been with a BG. One even bluntly put it "prostitute". If it does not appears she is bothered there's a good chance she's been in the P4P scene herself. First thing you need to understand is there's no absolutes when it comes to TGs

My boy u are so lucky JJsushi is recovering from an illness and thus has enormous amounts of time to peruse the forum!!

Now let's put things in perspective about GTG's BG's and such terms u see bandied about here.

I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.

Your girl can be a "GTG" which means she is not a hooker or involved in the P4P scene but she is not "normal" by Thai standards.

Others may disagree with my strict definition but can assure u they are quite delusional if they believe otherwise.

So with all of that being said don't get yourself caught up in silly classifications as many others do. Those who do do are generally ego driven Frodo's who moved on from BG's and have a relationship with a non-p4P Thai chick(truly comical, the ego boost a guy can get from being with a non-hooker).

So your chick may not be the "perfect" Thai chick but then again your not the "perfect" guy yourself if ur slumming around in the P4P scene, yet u guys may be "perfect" for each other.

JJsushi keeps it simple, GTG, BG, hi-so, blah. . . blah. . . blah; it's all pussy to me.

Archived