Sleeping Pills

walletss

I get my " sleeping pills " at a small place,( chemist ) just before soi 53 or 55 on sukhumvit opposit The Rex Hotel ,its on the left hand side going towards Ekamai bus station ,about 1 km before Ekamai.

I always ask for " sleeping pills " not valium but always get valium.

I once told the shop owner its better me dropping 1 valium than having a skinfull of beer to aide my sleep after she'd advised me not to take with " alcohol"

Its funny,i go there every 6 months at the start of a trip to replenish my sleeping pills,yet she never remembers me.

3 bhat for a 5mg pill.....5 bhat per 5 mg pill without haggling

i always buy 100 for 300 bhat

chock dee khrap

ND-

I was going to PM you and tell you where to buy Zanax but fuck all as pathetic as I am I could not find the PM dialo matic system so if you want to go buy some PM me.I am in Farang land and back in 6 weeks UGH loooong time in Farang land...

Figure a beer is order its been years ha ha :)

diazapam is valium....the rolling stones recorded the song 'mothers little helper' about the 'little yellow pill'.

It is available over the counter in just about any pharmacy in bangkok. 5 or 10mg tablets for 5 baht apiece.

If you cannot find it PM me and i will give you an exact address.

I usually pop 15 mg and have a beer just before i board the plane. Lights out until korea/japan, change planes and then 3 more [with another beer].....I travel with about 8 in my shirt pocket and I throw the unused ones away before I land in america.

Should this post violate board policy I apologize in advance and understand the deletion or edit.

Just wondering if Valium, Xanax, etc., aid or impair performance in much the same way as alcohol does? Some drugs impair the ability to get aroused, alcohol can do this as well if you had a real snootful. I have always been a very light sleeper, and have tried many things to get some shut eye, but have never had a valium. Have always understood them to be addictive. Is this still the case?

Archived