10% Of Thai Teens Have Sex With Strangers From Net

MooNoi

" One in 10 of teenagers and young adults in Bangkok admit to having sex with strangers they meet on the internet and almost half of them say they have done so willingly, according to the Abac poll. The figure accounts for 11.5% of teens and young adults in the city, up from 8.9% in last year's survey, said Abac poll centre director Noppadon Kannika.

Of the number who said they had sex with internet chat mates who were total strangers, 47% maintained the sex was consensual."

What a load of shit. 53% of BKK teens having sex with people they met on the net were either raped or rapists? Who does these surveys any way.

Maybe the other 53% didn't answer the question. I'm sure that if what you suggested was the result the story mayb be based on that than consensual sex. I have been extremely fortunate with the internet. :grinyes:

See you approve of the new Singapore Airlines campaign Moo Noi

See you approve of the new Singapore Airlines campaign Moo Noi

And why wouldn't you?? :D

Will actually be sampling their wares (not in the way I would like!) on Monday as I head back to BKK via SIN. Up in the "bubble" too, so good service assured! :grin:

Hmm... Singapore Airlines uniform vs Thai university uniform... which is best? Fuck it... I'll go for a threesome and can have both! Now THAT would be a visual dream-cum-true! :grinyes::yay:

Sorry... :topic:

> "sometimes I not wear underwear" your onto a winner mate...

Ask them, "can I check"?

Can usually tell if they have panties on when they bend down to get the meals out of the bottom shelves of the cart... not that I've ever looked mind you! :grin:

<< Assumption University conducted the poll among 1,303 respondents aged between 15-24 years old in Bangkok from Feb 2-8. >>

Wow, that's really a representitive sampling in a city of over 12 million. Who did they ask ... ABAC students?

This is unbelievable bovine dung if for no other reason than that the majority of kids in Bangkok do not even have access to the internet!

Archived