Did you just Pee on me?

bust

Yes, I agree, *SOME* do "squirt" for others, it is them pissing themselves (orgasmic incontinence). And as I said, I am not sure why this is such a new/recent phenomenon, when in theory, some women would have been doing this all along... Big difference between "real squirter" and pisser, and as I said, I don't care to see either.

I know some guys think "they give" the woman an orgasm, but some "experts" argue women give themselves the orgasm while we are fucking them...different view or hard facts? no idea...but interesting theory...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and it seems to vary from lady to lady...i have known ladies who orgasmed just by fucking, others just by clitoral stimulation, some by breast stimulation, one from kissing alone...never the same twice and always it required discovering which button to press and how to press it. Such complexity!!

I've only experienced one squirter...and then only occasionally....no complaints from me.

I think if a woman (or man I guess) is in touch with their body, then they know what they like, and how to manipulate it to get off. A good sex partner conveys desires and what not...my point is, a woman who knows her bodty can get her self off with or with out our help...or so some of them tell me...

Frankly, all this pressure to "squirt" might make some of these fool women start pissing to satiate our fragile egos...I don't want that.

Well there is supposedly that certain percentage who can't orgasm, no matter what....and peoples wiring is different from person to person, plus there's that old early experiences affecting later interests thing that some talk about....and then there's fixations and compulsions...ad nauseum.

What i've found is there's a huge variation in people, some like things i wouldn't consider or have thought of...women are arguably more complex sexually than men and capable of far greater sexual expression...just look at Japanese women!!! Man, they do some crazy stuff!!

Archived