Nana Disco at closing time - gotta love it

Free2Fly

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, has animal control been notified? "Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof)?"

What do people see in the place?

Cheers,

SD

In that vdo clip there were some real mingers. It makes me wonder if those nights I enjoyed there I was that disillusioned to see good looking girls. Maybe it is just a bad clip.

Of course I was pissed so the beer goggles were on. But there were certainly some nice looking girls there when I went...

I still think the goin out and lookin for the "GTG" is where you find the real beauties. They dress better, dont look cheap and dont look worn out, and are better in bed IMHO.

Nice thought but in real life it's the black belt who ends in the canal, usually with belt knotted around testicles. I've known a few of those animals and it's hard to beat someone who likes inflicting pain with out worrying about what they get themselves.

All that lovely weight lifting equipment jails supply to inmates these days doesn't help either. Hunter S Thompson's "Hells Angels" is an interesting read for anyone who thinks they're a bit soft.

In that vdo clip there were some real mingers. It makes me wonder if those nights I enjoyed there I was that disillusioned to see good looking girls. Maybe it is just a bad clip.

Of course I was pissed so the beer goggles were on. But there were certainly some nice looking girls there when I went...

I was thinking the same thing. The BGs did out number customers (it seemed more like 3 to 1 me), but they didn't look good.

hmm, videotaping the exiting masses at nana disco could be a dangerous proposition...that's a lot of drunk farangs who probably don't want wifey to see them on YouTube, haha...but the guy who made that video seemed to do a pretty good job of keeping the camera hidden...

preahko

TIT - Doubt it was hidden :D

Archived