Nana Disco at closing time - gotta love it

Free2Fly

So where are all the civil libertarians here? No outcry on the invasion of privacy from a hidden camera posted on the Internet. Of course, if someone had said it was CIA camera the outcry would have been huge, lead by our main anti-American members.

Drunk or sober anywhere in the world, I catch you filming me without being polite enough to ask first, your camera is trash... :neener:

TH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Red Light District of Amsterdam, I once saw two Dutch Hells Angels relieve a guy of his professional video camera and toss it in the canal. He totally freaked, collapsed to the ground and wailed about the camera costing thousands of dollars. The bikers just laughed at him.

There are places in BKK and Pattaya where the customers as well as the ladies are very camera shy. You better know what you're doing if you take pictures there.

Evel

:devil:

(They wouldn't be the first pieces of shit in the canal, I'm sure.) :grin:

HH

I remember I was thinking when there that it would be damn difficult to get up from the canal if fallen there drunk or if thrown there.

I saw a young girl with her family crying desperately in Amsterdam rld because she had tried to take pictures and the hookers had nearly attacked her. Cruel world :smirk:

Archived