Are you listening, GWB?

Flashermac

Hugh Hoy,

Cyber sex! Cyber sex! Dammit man, can't you see I have a boner made of titanium here! It's the urls man, the damned easy to find articles on anything not Thai and having nothing to domwith Thai women, sex, drinking, fun in the sun, or not in the sun, any oldfun! Can't you feel it between your legs mon? That's right, feel the groove my mate. It's all about the anti-sanuk. The more anti-sanuk you can create the more sanuk that is for you and the harder your little bitty weinie will get, and, when you get to the proper tumescence, you can have a wank over all your shite posts and crack out a load of sanuk juice all over your keyboard.

So, WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR URL TO THE ANTI-SANUK PLACES???????????

Of course I am yelling dammit.You didn't leave a url to some place I don't want to go to. Now my stiff worm is getting soft. You've ruind it by not taking this seriously enough. There can be no letting down on this. You must now go and find a url to ... the Falkland Islands War!!!! There has to be some serious amount of shit conspiracies about that! I think Princess Diana was somehow involved in this. Find out and get back to us quickly.

Whew, hard work. I'm outa breath! Wait a sec ......

Puff puff. Glad I quit the smokes! Okay, I'm back. Here's what you are looking for Hugh! The facts mate, the facts! It's all a fcuking conspiracy. Remember that. All of it! Everything that man has ever done in the world throughout history ... was a fucking conspiracy.

Read it and weep man, weep. The world is mad I tell you ... mad.

http://www.sartma.com/artd_2679_03_2006_18.html

And this one! Can you believe this? Margaret Thatcher threatened to use nukes NUKES during the Falklands War! I guess the fishermen were winning at one point.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=3364

See?See what I mean Hugh? There's tons of this stuff out there we need to get over here on Thai360.com! Time's awastin'. We can't be wasting our time writing about Thailand and stuff like that here. It takes too long. It takes some thought and time and energy. We need urls and conspiracies. That's what this site is really about. This shite about the site being all about Thailand, well ... that is some conspiracy plot thought up by the evil (I'm whispering now because I don't want him to hear us ....) Old Hippy.

"Old Hippy?"

Quiet man, you want him to hear us? He'll make us talk about Thailand.We need to be disseminating stuff about conspiracies to save the world.

Now git. Go find us some urls to anti-sanuk sites where we need to know the shite they are spewing so we can post it here where no one knows about this stuff and everyone will apppreciate all the neat info we found to show them here so they don't have to read anything about Thailand or even heaven forbid, write anything about Thailand and all that weird stuff.

I'm off to find more urls. Ta! Ta! Wish me luck.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, man! That was great stuff. I completely emptied-out. Monitor dripping wet! After wipping it off, thought it was all over until it was "fogging up" some more. Fuck all! The screen was being fouled from the INSIDE! Some guys here are really "studs"! Gotta take this thing apart and clean it up real good now. :(

HH

I worked for an Indian in Bangkok who was wealthy by any standards you want to apply apply. I asked him once why he didn't quit and enjoy life. He stared at me as if I'd said something blasphemous. He'll drop dead some day, hard at work making even more.

Fidel,

:grin: Glad you saw it for what it was. Some just would not get it and take offense. No harm no foul? :) Glad you got the point. Now go unload some sanuk juice and stay away from those anti-sanuk black holes of the internet. They'll rot your brain, shorten your penis, give you nightmares, and make you reallllll mean. Say NO to urls! (RIGHT ON! RIGHT ON BROTHER!) Write something about a trip to Thailand, a girl from Thailand, a bit of info about a hotel you stayed in in Thailand, a beach you went to, a bar you went to, a restaurant you went to, all either liked or disliked, etc. Give us some of you, not just more of the same old same old crap we can all get and find (why I don't know but) anywhere on the net on the anti-sanuk sites. :smirk: :thumbup: I'm interested in you and how you percieve the LOS and the people and places we are actually here to talk about. Thailand. If I want to know about wars and Bushes and all that shite I'll go turn on the TV set. No offense dude, but those newscasters are paid professional anti-sanuk disseminators, and, some of them are even cute. :D Why, I could just spew some of my sanuk juice looking at some of them, even the weird asian Fox News babe with the cross eyes, well, maybe if I crank it up some.

Ack! My messing about in the evil black holes of anti-sanuk have disturbed my penile and scrotal balances. I've become undeniably depraved. Excuse me while I go read another 'McTavish of the Glen' story.

Cent

Archived